Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Spiker and Big Gizz as comic packs?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Spiker

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gizman

when i was looking up the star wars comic books in expanded universe.

I check out the character and i thought he would make a great star wars action figure maybe as a comic book pack with another character Gizman.

has anyone seen these star wars characters before?
    All the characters from the Star Wars films needs to be made into figures especially Luke Snowspeeder pilot (new head without cap), Wedge Snowspeeder pilot and the rest of the X-Wings, Snowspeeders, Y-Wings and B-Wings pilots! Biggs Darklighter as X-Wing, all the Jedis and all the Skiff and Sail Barge Guards all needed improvement and movie accurate!

Rather have a character that makes it beyond one book, isn't a throw away underling, etc. Wait, that's Boba Fett, Zam Wessel, Darth Maul, and RotS Dooku and Grievous.

Get out of the mid 90s series, step into the prequal stuff, OT titles that came out the same time, and beyond that have developed characters who last more than 2 or 3 pannels in the comics.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Rather have a character that makes it beyond one book, isn't a throw away underling, etc. Wait, that's Boba Fett, Zam Wessel, Darth Maul, and RotS Dooku and Grievous.

Get out of the mid 90s series, step into the prequal stuff, OT titles that came out the same time, and beyond that have developed characters who last more than 2 or 3 pannels in the comics.

ok as soon as they keep on making figures based on movies next the expanded universe.

they got to make figures from all six films and more focus then the expanded universe characters.
    All the characters from the Star Wars films needs to be made into figures especially Luke Snowspeeder pilot (new head without cap), Wedge Snowspeeder pilot and the rest of the X-Wings, Snowspeeders, Y-Wings and B-Wings pilots! Biggs Darklighter as X-Wing, all the Jedis and all the Skiff and Sail Barge Guards all needed improvement and movie accurate!

Quote Originally Posted by Gothiczartan View Post
    ok as soon as they keep on making figures based on movies next the expanded universe.

they got to make figures from all six films and more focus then the expanded universe characters.

HUH??? Do you mean make movie figs before EU ones?

Sure, but I'm saying if you make EU figs make it from characters that have impact/staying power and aren't throw away SW equivalent of Star Trek Red Shirts.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    You forgot Aurra Sing...it's pretty bad when you barely make it into a few frames of a movie and you get your own comic books...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Doesn't matter much anyway, comic packs are now dead. We'll be lucky to see everything they showed us at Comic Con.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I think my life can be complete without a Big Jizz Gizz action figure.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I think my life can be complete without a Big Jizz Gizz action figure.
    LOL ...yeah, for sure! Gee, I have an idea...how about an r2d2 and c3p0 comic pack? Better yet...just take any 2 random saga legends figures that have been (and will be) shipping ad infinitum. Then, slap some old crappy comic from the 80's in it. </sarcasm>

I also love how they had a run in with Boba Fett!!! That's soooo kool! z!

I also like how they introduce a character with a unique species (Thrawn or even Yoda) then all of a sudden all of these characters just turn up being that same species and totally throw all of the uniquness out the window.

The only story these guys have that I'll listen to is that they chased Luke into Beggars Canyon in SOTE and got there arses handed to 'em by Luke and Dash. Period.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Anything I have to say here would be inappropriate
    Iso&Baws&Topes
    man oh man I could write a novels-worth of responses here, what a shame
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.