Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    What Movie Lines would you like to get made into 3.75 scale ?

    If you had the opportunity to have any movie,cartoon, or video game brought to life as a toy line in the scale of 3.75 what would you want to see ? these lines couold consist of figures, vehicles, playsets the works.. also if the line existed already what would you want to see re-done to today's standards.

    here's my picks:

    The A-Team - definately the main cast, a few baddies, the Van is a must and perhaps a few small playsets kinda like the G.I. Joe line

    Ghostbusters - again main cast along with ghosts(maybe as two packs similiar to Mini-Mates), both Ecto 1 and Ecto 1A, Firehouse playset and maybe a few mini sets that connect to form perhaps a downtown Manhatten scene

    Scooby Doo - as corny as it sounds this might be a cool thing to see, all the main players and a few ghosts (again maybe 2-packs) and of course the Mystery Machine, perhaps a Haunted House as a playset

    Knight Rider - this might be a small line basically KITT and Michael Knight

    Batman - would love to see perhaps Mezco or Hasbro by the line from Mattel and give us a Batman line like no other with various Batman's (ie movies and of course iconic Adam West 60's version), different Batmobiles for all era's, Large Batcave playset, and let's not forget the great Villians gallery.

    Superman - again someone needs to get these away from Mattel - definately Superman, Lex Luther, Lois Lane, Brainac, Doomsday, Darkseid, all the major players and cool interlocking downtown Metropolis sets

    Dukes of Hazard - Bo Duke, Luke Duke, Cooter, Daisy, Uncle Jessie, Rosco< Boss Hogg, Enius, etc, definately the General Lee, Rosco's Police Crusier, and the Boss Caddy.

    Halo - haven't played the game so I'm not sure what this line would consist of but from what I've seen I think this line woould look awesome in the scale and plus it would work along with the current Star Wars line.

    James Bond - 007 speaks for himself, would love to see all the major actors portrayed as Bond, Q with some nifty gadgets and of couorse Bond's signature Aston Martin. and let;s not forget those beautiful Bond Girls.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

  2. #2
    Halo's already pretty close to 3 3/4", I think it may be about 4 1/2"?

    Considering the dabbling in 3 3/4" that Mattel has been doing, no doubt there would be 3 3/4" lines for Batman, Superman and the Ghostbusters if either of those franchises got another movie release.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    If you had the opportunity to have any movie,cartoon, or video game brought to life as a toy line in the scale of 3.75 what would you want to see ? these lines couold consist of figures, vehicles, playsets the works.. also if the line existed already what would you want to see re-done to today's standards.

    here's my picks:

    The A-Team - definately the main cast, a few baddies, the Van is a must and perhaps a few small playsets kinda like the G.I. Joe line

    Ghostbusters - again main cast along with ghosts(maybe as two packs similiar to Mini-Mates), both Ecto 1 and Ecto 1A, Firehouse playset and maybe a few mini sets that connect to form perhaps a downtown Manhatten scene

    Scooby Doo - as corny as it sounds this might be a cool thing to see, all the main players and a few ghosts (again maybe 2-packs) and of course the Mystery Machine, perhaps a Haunted House as a playset

    Knight Rider - this might be a small line basically KITT and Michael Knight

    Batman - would love to see perhaps Mezco or Hasbro by the line from Mattel and give us a Batman line like no other with various Batman's (ie movies and of course iconic Adam West 60's version), different Batmobiles for all era's, Large Batcave playset, and let's not forget the great Villians gallery.

    Superman - again someone needs to get these away from Mattel - definately Superman, Lex Luther, Lois Lane, Brainac, Doomsday, Darkseid, all the major players and cool interlocking downtown Metropolis sets

    Dukes of Hazard - Bo Duke, Luke Duke, Cooter, Daisy, Uncle Jessie, Rosco< Boss Hogg, Enius, etc, definately the General Lee, Rosco's Police Crusier, and the Boss Caddy.

    Halo - haven't played the game so I'm not sure what this line would consist of but from what I've seen I think this line woould look awesome in the scale and plus it would work along with the current Star Wars line.

    James Bond - 007 speaks for himself, would love to see all the major actors portrayed as Bond, Q with some nifty gadgets and of couorse Bond's signature Aston Martin. and let;s not forget those beautiful Bond Girls.

    Hey Darkartist I agree with A-Team, Dukes of Hazard and Knight Rider. Funny all those have been made into action figures before but I say redo them.

    Ones I would also like are the following:

    Jaws (always wanted action figures to be made from this classic Spielberg movie) Chief Brody, Quint, Hooper, of course the Great White Shark, the Orca Boat and the Chiefs 4x4 truck. Maybe the chiefs deputy, the mayor and Mrs. Brody, Quints helper and the 2 kids, and maybe some random beach goers who can be food for Jaws.

    Dirty Harry: Dirty Harry in different outfits from the 5 movies, his partners and other generic officers, police car and regular unmarked car, of course the villians and an Alcatrez play set.

    Black Hole All of the characters Mego did and maybe a few others.

    CHiPs Ponch, Jon, Sarge, other Chips officers, of course the motorcycles, police car, police helicopter and police plane. Some bad guys too.

    Lone Ranger, Tonto, the horses, Butch and his gang, General Custer, Buffalo Bill Cody, President Grant and the Train from the movie along with some Texas Rangers.

    Sgt Rock and his team got to fight some bad guys. Tank and other military vehicles.

    Airwolf The helicopter, and Dom, Stringfellow, the girl pilot, Archangel some bad guys and other military vechicles.

    Blue Thunder the helicopter, and the character Roy Scheider played, and the bad guy Malcom Mcdowell played and the cast from the TV show. Other vechicles like the bad guy helicopter gun ship from the movie.

    Magnum P.I. the Red Ferrari and of course Magnum, but his two buddies and the house he stayed at with the dogs and Higgins too.

    Clash of the Titans , maybe with the new movie coming out next Spring they will do action figures.

    Thundarr the Barbarian, Battlestar Galactica original tv series, Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon,

    V from the 1980's (already have a thread in the fourms from a few days ago about 1980's V action figures from LJN). Check it out shows proposed 1984 LJN 4.5 inch action figures and vehicles. http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=41555

  4. #4
    Golden Girls and Cocoon.

    I'm serious.

    I think a few folks could think of the first customs that quite a few people would make if those lines became reality. I'll not spoil the surprise for the rest, for at least a few posts.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  5. #5
    Hmm... I do yearn somethin fierce for a 3 3/4" Betty White, she seems as though she would be right at home next to Tarkin.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I think a few folks could think of the first customs that quite a few people would make if those lines became reality. I'll not spoil the surprise for the rest, for at least a few posts.
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I know you're referring to Noa and Ackmena, but I would prefer to make myself a [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Henry Atkins, Postmaster General figure and a [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Larry David's mom action figure. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Or in the case of Bea Arthur, I'd have to buy 2 so I could also finally start my diorama of the Comedy Central Roast of Pamela Anderson.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by indyjones1981 View Post
    Hey Darkartist I agree with A-Team, Dukes of Hazard and Knight Rider. Funny all those have been made into action figures before but I say redo them.

    Ones I would also like are the following:

    Jaws (always wanted action figures to be made from this classic Spielberg movie) Chief Brody, Quint, Hooper, of course the Great White Shark, the Orca Boat and the Chiefs 4x4 truck. Maybe the chiefs deputy, the mayor and Mrs. Brody, Quints helper and the 2 kids, and maybe some random beach goers who can be food for Jaws.

    Dirty Harry: Dirty Harry in different outfits from the 5 movies, his partners and other generic officers, police car and regular unmarked car, of course the villians and an Alcatrez play set.

    Black Hole All of the characters Mego did and maybe a few others.

    CHiPs Ponch, Jon, Sarge, other Chips officers, of course the motorcycles, police car, police helicopter and police plane. Some bad guys too.

    Lone Ranger, Tonto, the horses, Butch and his gang, General Custer, Buffalo Bill Cody, President Grant and the Train from the movie along with some Texas Rangers.

    Sgt Rock and his team got to fight some bad guys. Tank and other military vehicles.

    Airwolf The helicopter, and Dom, Stringfellow, the girl pilot, Archangel some bad guys and other military vechicles.

    Blue Thunder the helicopter, and the character Roy Scheider played, and the bad guy Malcom Mcdowell played and the cast from the TV show. Other vechicles like the bad guy helicopter gun ship from the movie.

    Magnum P.I. the Red Ferrari and of course Magnum, but his two buddies and the house he stayed at with the dogs and Higgins too.

    Clash of the Titans , maybe with the new movie coming out next Spring they will do action figures.

    Thundarr the Barbarian, Battlestar Galactica original tv series, Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon,

    V from the 1980's (already have a thread in the fourms from a few days ago about 1980's V action figures from LJN). Check it out shows proposed 1984 LJN 4.5 inch action figures and vehicles. http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=41555
    would love to see a Jaws line brought to life in 3.75.. definately need the Orca, and of course Jaws Brody, Hooper and Quint.

    also would to see:

    Dick Tracy - classic hero and mobster villians not to mention the cool retro classic cars back in the day

    The Rocketeer - this is a line that has definate possibilities - i mean what's not to love hero battles the mob and nazis and has a beautiful girlfriend to boot....would love a Jennifer Connelly figure.

    The Shadow - again classic masked hero fighting for justice, also the Tazi in the movie was great.

    Rambo - another great film that would also meld perfectly with G.I. Joe. and lend itself out for a decent custom Rocky (maybe a convention exclusive)
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

  8. #8
    PLANET OF THE APES!!!

    I have just about every style and size going...

    Kubrick - 2.5"
    Cosbaby - 3"
    Medicom - 6"
    Hasbro - 6.5"
    Mego - 8"
    Hasbro - 12"
    Sideshow - 12"

    ... but I've always craved 3.75" figures, the ultimate scale for action figures!
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO