Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New ROTJ Jabba

New ROTJ Jabba

I just saw pics at another site of what looks like a new ROTJ Jabba. Man I hope that's what it is...
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

what site did you see a pic of it ?
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Here is the picture. Yakface is saying that it's very likely NOT the Hasbro product. I assume the Hasbro one would have more arm articulation, like the recent Clone Wars version, and I can't see them sculpting a permanent tongue.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I REALLY hope they don't sculpt a permanent tongue and frankly I could do without a permanent hole for a tongue to be inserted. Jabba usually didn't have his tongue out so just sculpt a standard pose!

From that picture, it looks like his fingers need to be fatter.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

It's definitely a good start. The tongue isn't too bad but it'd be better if it weren't there.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

they did sculpt a permenant tongue on the Saga version of Jabba years back. my guess is that if they are going to give us a new Jabba they are going to do a re-paint / release of the Jabba from Clone Wars but this time add the dais or throne
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    they did sculpt a permenant tongue on the Saga version of Jabba years back. my guess is that if they are going to give us a new Jabba they are going to do a re-paint / release of the Jabba from Clone Wars but this time add the dais or throne
    The 2004 Jabba didn't have a permanent tongue - it was removable, and you could plug the pipe into the resulting hole.

There's no way in hell they're going to re-release the Clone Wars Jabba as a ROTJ version. They've confirmed they're doing an all-new one. If they tried to pass off the TCW version as ROTJ, there would be rioting in the streets . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Here is the picture. Yakface is saying that it's very likely NOT the Hasbro product. I assume the Hasbro one would have more arm articulation, like the recent Clone Wars version, and I can't see them sculpting a permanent tongue.
    The scale seems off to me. The tongue and hands seem too small for the body. I have wanted a new ROTJ Jabba and throne for some time now (not acknowleging the CW Jabba).
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]"There was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting. This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DID'NT GET OUT OF THE COCKADOODIE CAR!" - Annie Wilkes [/FONT]

will be be coming with a new seat he can sit on and a hookah pipe thing just like the vintage jabba came with?
    All the characters from the Star Wars films needs to be made into figures especially Luke Snowspeeder pilot (new head without cap), Wedge Snowspeeder pilot and the rest of the X-Wings, Snowspeeders, Y-Wings and B-Wings pilots! Biggs Darklighter as X-Wing, all the Jedis and all the Skiff and Sail Barge Guards all needed improvement and movie accurate!