Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    O.K., Maybe this will help
    [IMG]100_0037.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]100_0041.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]100_0038.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]100_0040.jpg[/IMG]
    "Yogurt!...Yogurt, I HATE yogurt. Even with strawberries!" --Dark Helmet--Spaceballs

No no, you have to use the file attachment on the bottom of the reply page.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Re: New Head Swaps

Originally posted by brandon
    I just swapped heads with my POTJ Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot
    Has anyone tried to put a blonde luke head (ie. all-new likeness, floppy hat, T-16 model, saga Landspeeder) on the POTJ X-Wing pilot body? I wonder how that would work.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

Thanks LTBasker, I have found the particular images but how do I add them to this message box.
    Thanks.

Has anyone tried to put a blonde luke head (ie. all-new likeness, floppy hat, T-16 model, saga Landspeeder) on the POTJ X-Wing pilot body? I wonder how that would work.
    Yes, by all means, do this. To get it to look right you have to chop down "new likeness" lukes neck, otherwise you will be looking at a giraffe like custom.
    "Yogurt!...Yogurt, I HATE yogurt. Even with strawberries!" --Dark Helmet--Spaceballs

here is one.

Hi All!

New customs for the Empire. I have an Admiral Ozzel and a custom Bespin Guard. Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	admiral ozzel.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	5760  
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Here's the Bespin Guard. Ignore the fact that he may look like Luke Skywalker gone bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bespin guard.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	5761  
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Lando's head goes on Han Solo's body (with some paint to change the exposed skin) to make Smuggler Lando (ESB).

Luke's head goes on Skiff Lando's body = Human Skiff/Palace Guard 1
    Sorry for not posting this about three weeks ago, but I made a Luke:Skiff Guard figure by putting the head of a POTF2 Stormtrooper Luke atop a Skiff Lando's body, with A1 results.
    A good tip is that the arms of Skiff Lando are actually cast in plastic that's the same colour as Luke's head, so you can just remove the brown paint from Lando's hands to match the hue of Luke's skin.

I made a smuggler Lando which you can see on the Community Boards, but what the photo doesn't show is that the head is a bit thin for the neck-socket, so some filling-in around the torso may be required.
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

This is #2 of the simple 3. I must say that I have grown to dislike the Saga ESB Luke. Something just doesn't look right. However I am still please with the POTF2 version.

The only changes I made were swapping the POTF2 blaster with its Saga counterpart. Looks much better! I also added a saber hilt to his leg. This is actually the hilt from the POTJ Ben Kenobi which is my first of my latest 3 customs.

Thanks for looking!

ESB Luke
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Bumping up the Empire Strikes Back customs.

I actually changed my mind on my Admiral Ozzel custom. He really belongs in the EU Customs. After some thought he became Admiral Gilad Pellaeon. Just seemed to be a better fit.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...p=63608852&f=0
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!