General Rieekan would wear Antilles' uniform - not Madine's.

As I saw people already planning "incorrect customs," I thought I'd serve as the Ubernerd and post the following:

I don't think (Out of Snow Gear) General Madine and General Rieekan wear the same uniforms. This custom idea may be unwarranted.

The Rebel Alliance was made up out of the local military from all the rebelling systems.

General Rieekan was Alderaanian. As a command officer, he'd wear a uniform similar to Captain Antilles.

Their soldiers traditionally wore the uniforms like the Rebel Fleet Troopers (Tantive IV Defenders).

General Madine was Corellian. An Imperial military commander that oversaw the Diktat of Corellia, after the Battle of Yavin, while Corellia tried to officially play a neutral role, a lot of its highest officials were conspirators in the Rebel Alliance, including Garm Bel Ibis, who with Mon Mothma (of Chandrilla) and Bail Organa (of Alderaan) formed the Alliance in the first place. But the worlds remained carefully benign after the Empire showed its resolve with the Death Star at Alderaan.

In any case, Madine wears the Corellian uniform. When command of the Endor mission falls to newly promoted General Han Solo, also a Corellian, Princess Leia wears a Corellian uniform to show her solidarity with other Alliance troops, and her respect (and love) for her Corellian commander (Han).

In any case, if you want to make an accurate figure of General Rieekan OUT OF SNOW GEAR, use Captian Antilles' body for your headswap.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

He will need a head swoop anyways, because Antilles looks like a short haired ugly chick.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 12-26-2003 at 03:06 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

How do ya know he doesn't just streak when out of his snow suit? Infact he's probably even going commando!

I think though that the Fleet Trooper uniform could've been from Alderran though. I mean if you think about it, that's where they were heading after picking up Obi-Wan. True Capt. Antilles was from Corellia, but to keep things up they probably wanted it to look like an Ambassador ship with Fleet Troopers in the correct uniforms for an Alderran ship.

Either way the Fleet Trooper uniform was more fun, Madine looks so bored in his suit.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

How was Colton Antilles from Corellia? He might have been. I just want to know if you got that as a fact?

Antilles is a common last name amongst Coreward human communities. So though Wedge was Corellian, it doesn't necessarily follow that Colton was. As most know, they weren't related.

Plus Wedge's parents ran an orbital gas station near Corellia. They might've immigrated there from Alderaan for all we know.

Further, a guy named Schmidt is from Germany or America? About out McCarthy? Ireland or the U.S.? Gonzalez? Mexico or Texas?

So Colton Antilles could be Alderaanian.

The TANTIVE IV was Corellian. But if George Bush drives a Mercedes, does that make him German? The captain of a ship is not required to be the same as the model. I don't think Captain Piett was Kuati, though he might've been. But were all Imperial captains from Kuat, or just their ships?

That Leia was the Senator from Alderaan, makes me think that all the Rebel Fleet Troopers and Captain Antilles are officers of Alderaan's security force.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm not sure if Captain Antilles is from Corellia sorry, I knew Wedge was and I think I got the two confused. Actually I think I'm overly confused, think I kinda lost it in your first post. It's just the fleet trooper uniforms seem like they would be for lesser units, while the grey seems better suited for Generals. Though Dodonna didn't really have a uniform at all on Yavin IV. Sorry about the confusion.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I don't know where Dodanna was from. He was a former Star Destroyer captain but retired. He disagreed with Tarkin's doctrine of enforement by fear.

Dodanna might've been from Alderaan, or he might've just sympathized with them.