Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which would you want to be?

If you could choose between any of the stormtroopers different armor what would you pick. In other words which branch of stormtrooper did you think had the coolest style. And which branch would you want to be in

Classic Stormtrooper
    Sandtrooper
    Snowtrooper
    Biker scout
    AT AT Pilots
    Tie Fighter Pilot
    Royal Guards

Personally, I always favored the Biker scout. Its just something about it that I like. The sleekness, and the looseness that I think it shows more than the other ones. It just has a feel of being more manuverable but still perserving the stroomtooperesque quality. However, the prestige of the Royal guard would be nice, but in terms of coolness, I dont care for the costume.

PS if you want to include some of the ones never seen ie airtroopers, seatroopers, tunnel troopers, and magma troopers you can. It might be a little difficult though considering that no pic is readily available of them.
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

I rather think I'd choose to be a royal guard. they tend not to be in the thick of action and have social perks that the grunts don't get like fraternising with high class Twi'Lek senators female consorts...... and stuff like that.......
    The royal guards have a nice warm uniform essential for standing around in drafty corridors all day. They have a nice coloured uniform unlike the uniform black and white and grey of the other troopers. They get to go to parties with the Emperor. People tend to give them a little more respect than stormtroopers or biker scouts or pilots.
    So I would be a royal guard because it's a cushy job.

I would choose the royal guard too. Same reasons
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

AT-AT Driver. If I had his job, I'd love going to work everyday!

Pressures of life got you down? Boss won't stay off your back? Well how about a day full of crushing helpless primitives beneath your massive metal feet?

Ahhhhhhh......sooo relaxing...hey, he's getting away! CRUSH HIM! CRUSH HIM! There that's better.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Known through out the galaxy for their expert marksmanship, the answer is obvoius:

THE CLASSIC STORMTROOPER!
    All your base are belong to us!

Thumbs up

Without a doubt, I would be a Royal Guard. They just rock! They are supposed to be the best warriors and have the coolest uniforms.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Royal Guard for sure!

I'd hate to run around in that obvious and easy-to-spot white armour carrying the stigma of being a bad shot!

The Royal Guards have the coolest costumes- believe me... I got to see the real deal up close this past weekend! I was in awe of it. The sheer sleekness of the helmet alone is cool! It kinda has that "Boba Fett" visor slit going on!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Biker Scout. They have the coolest helmets and suits. Plus I love the great outdoors!

Royal Guards have to stand up straight all day and hang out inside listening to old men bicker and play bridge and stuff.