Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My new Custom Luke

Here's my new custom Jedi Luke. I took an old Bespin Luke and repainted him flat black, cause I always thought clothes don't look shiny. What do you think ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lukejedi.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	2308  
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Second Pic

Here's a second Pic. Hope it's better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lj.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	2309  

Very nice. I have an extra POTF2 Bespin Luke. I was thinking of turning him into Corran Horn. Just now sure what head to use.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Hey brandon, it just occurred to me that if you give him a vest (like the one from the rebel fleet trooper) and paint it tan, it could pass for the Luke on the Shadows of the Empire novel cover. Just a thought.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

brandon- What kind of paint did you use on him?
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Originally posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
    Hey brandon, it just occurred to me that if you give him a vest (like the one from the rebel fleet trooper) and paint it tan, it could pass for the Luke on the Shadows of the Empire novel cover. Just a thought.

Sounds like a good idea HBH, I might do that some time.

MikeAndTheBots, I used model paint Flat Black. I'm actually such a good painter that this was the only color I needed to use.

I did a Jango Fett custom before he came out carded, using an old Boba Fett and what I thought he would look like from pics I had seen. I'll post it in a minute.

brandon, I know it's a little late, but great figure (Luke Jedi)
    although it's just a repaint he looks fantastic
    good work

Originally posted by brandon
    Thankx JarJarBinks, I just might do that if I get another Imperial Officer. I only have one right now, so I'll have to wait a while. In the mean time how about Captain Antilles to work on until I get that Imperial Officer ? Or maybe I'll do a ATST Han.
    Ahh, gotcha. That sounds good. What figures you planning to use for Captain Colton Antillies? May as well wait on the AT-ST Han. Simple custome, and will be even more simple once the Target Endor Accessory pack comes out. It has a AT-ST driver helmet for Han.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Ahh, gotcha. That sounds good. What figures you planning to use for Captain Colton Antillies? May as well wait on the AT-ST Han. Simple custome, and will be even more simple once the Target Endor Accessory pack comes out. It has a AT-ST driver helmet for Han.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Yeah your right Jar Jar Binks, I'll wait for the Endor Accessory pack and then it's just one Han head, one AT-ST body, and the helmet.
    Quite simple indeed. As for Captain Colton Antilles, most likely a POTF Rebel Trooper, Luke ceremonial, maybe Ponda, and a custom paint job.

P.S. If you have any suggestions on figures for Captain Antilles let me know.
    Last edited by DarthBrandon; 06-26-2002 at 02:29 AM.

wow, the Han tie pilot looks really cool
    but I wouldn't use the POTF2 rebel trooper body for Antilles since most customs I've seen of him used that body and he just looks too buff IMO
    just my oppinion though