Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    most of all...i want to see Hasbro make a subline of OTC characters in the new animated style...
    That would be atrocious. I'd never buy them.

Ya know, something I'v always wanted to see since I was a little kid?

A two pack with R2-D2 and C-3PO. The comic packs would be great for this, and I'd buy one for both myself and my kid. It'd also be two core characters that everyone loves.

I'v been looking for C-3PO for my kid this year. And you know what? I can't find him. It strikes me as strange that I can find 50 Yarnas and a few hundered clones in my area, but not ONE C-3PO.

. . . a super articulated one would be a pluse

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroleptic View Post
    Ya know, something I'v always wanted to see since I was a little kid?

A two pack with R2-D2 and C-3PO. The comic packs would be great for this, and I'd buy one for both myself and my kid. It'd also be two core characters that everyone loves.

I'v been looking for C-3PO for my kid this year. And you know what? I can't find him. It strikes me as strange that I can find 50 Yarnas and a few hundered clones in my area, but not ONE C-3PO.

. . . a super articulated one would be a pluse

Threepio can't move much anyways and I think they try to reflect that in his figures. Try the Saga Legends line. I've seen tons of Threepio in the ewok chair and he is a nice figure with the most articulation you can get for him to date.
    [FONT='Times New Roman'][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by RENDAR LIVES View Post
    Threepio can't move much anyways and I think they try to reflect that in his figures. Try the Saga Legends line. I've seen tons of Threepio in the ewok chair and he is a nice figure with the most articulation you can get for him to date.
    That's not it, it's Lucasfilm's insistence on Threepio being vac-metalized that restricts Hasbro's ability to add articulation. They created a great SA Threepio for the Clone Wars line without the vac-metalization; so it's not an unwillingness on Hasbro's part to make him super articulated.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    That's not it, it's Lucasfilm's insistence on Threepio being vac-metalized that restricts Hasbro's ability to add articulation. They created a great SA Threepio for the Clone Wars line without the vac-metalization; so it's not an unwillingness on Hasbro's part to make him super articulated.
    I wasn't saying they were unwilling. Just that Threepio isn't a character that needs kaboodles of articulation. He doesn't need to weild a lightsaber and jump down from gunships to assault AT-ATs. I guess I like him as he is with his shiny finish and limited articulation.
    [FONT='Times New Roman'][/FONT]

I could realy do without the shiny finnish. He's realy only TRULY sparkly twice in the entier series. all of ROTS and the very end of ANH. The rest of the time he's somewhat duller in color. Through most of ANH he's got dents, scruffs, and sand all over him. My favorite version of him still, is the ANH version where his left arm comes off at the shoulder. I realy could do with a Legacy C-3PO that wasn't shiny but had a lot of articulation. I'm able to get a lot of expression out of my Clone wars version, and would love to do the same with a legacy version.

I stand by my opinion.

/firm nod

so are Death Troopers and Zombie Geonosians actually off the make list.

Like Owen & Beru in toasted form?
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!