Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What would you like Hasbro to do next?

I would like another Screen scene 2 pack with Rex, R2, a jet pack and a strap to link the 2 figs. Also, a y-wing with red markings so that it will match my fleet. It would also be nice to have a mounted trooper from the Ryloth episodes. Any one else?

Quote Originally Posted by clone157 View Post
    I would like another Screen scene 2 pack with Rex, R2, a jet pack and a strap to link the 2 figs. Also, a y-wing with red markings so that it will match my fleet. It would also be nice to have a mounted trooper from the Ryloth episodes. Any one else?
    [FONT=Courier New]I want one of those red striped Y Wings, too![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I don't necessarily need every clone from the show, but one of each squad would be nice. I'd definitely like some more pilots, and that red Y-wing would indeed be nice.

I'd like to see a Geonosian warrior, perhaps packed in a deluxe set with the speeder bike released with Count Dooku. Then they could repaint the eyes for a zombie version.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'd like to see Hasbro donate toys to Toys For Tots whenever I buy a toy I would've bought anyway.

Oh, wait, they are!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Do "The Hustle!" Doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot-doot, doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot-doot.

I think that a slight remold (and repaint, so as to not kill the vintage market) of a Kenner figure in a 2-pack with its "new sculpt" version might show collectors how the old ones were in some cases better.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I would like to see more of the Screen Scene 2 packs as well.

I would like to see Rex and a plain clone in the Snow gear from the Trespass episode.

On a side note, I am really disappointed with Hasbro for not including the Snow Suit Obi-Wan with the Freeco Speeder. I would not have hesitated to purchase this set when I first saw it (or second or third time I saw it for that matter).
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

The soon to be released AT-RT in the deluxe range should come with an ARF. The inevitable Freeco re-release should be with snow clone since we're already getting snow Ani.

Hasbro could devote a couple of waves just to the Geonosis arc - galactic marines, flamethrower troopers (snow clone repaints), ARF repaints and not to mention the vehicles.

would love to see zombie geonosians, bariss offee, Rex and clones in snow gear, the clone squad with Kid Adi Mundi, but most of all...i want to see Hasbro make a subline of OTC characters in the new animated style...
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    but most of all...i want to see Hasbro make a subline of OTC characters in the new animated style...
    That would be awesome! Especially if the gloomiest predictions come to pass and we're stuck with only Clone Wars and Saga Legends figures.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I would like to see an animated Qui-Gon and Mandos. I am not a fan of this line but think some of the cartoony designes look cool. I really like the way they handle the female figures compared to TLC women.

The idea of OTC figures would be cool. I absolutely loved those OTC animated statues they did for Fett, Leia, and Luke. However if TLC fails I'd probably no longer be considered a collector.
    [FONT='Times New Roman'][/FONT]