Jorg Sacul on th e block..

How bad has Lucas damaged the brand? There's only one way to find out; I'm selling my loose Jorg Sacul figure on e-bay. If I get less than $30, no one cares about George anymore.

I dont think he can stoop lower than zombie stormtroopers. But hey, who knows. We might see "Dancing with Star Wars" on TV....

Quote Originally Posted by elvandrik View Post
    We might see "Dancing with Star Wars" on TV....
    Nah, I doubt we'll ever see that.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Jorg Sacul was never a hot seller on the aftermarket. It was overproduced, is all. And even though Thrawn documented all 4 variants (head paint was altered every week for a 4 week run), that business never got any traction.

I would think the loose alien figure of him from the multipack, or the mail-away Vintage-style figure would be hotter sellers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got one off eBay about a year ago for under $20 (wasn't that about the price at the Celebration?), and I ordered the Lucas Trooper when it was first available. Also found the Lucas Family set for less than $9 somewhere (I forget if it was online or at a shop). But do you have the Lucas TIE Pilot from the Action Fleet series?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I think Brianstoys is selling this for like $15. There's no way you hit $30 on eBay.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Still missing how Lucas damaging the brand (still debatable point) is tied to prices of Lucas figures on the secondary market. There some sort of formula or proof out there?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    But do you have the Lucas TIE Pilot from the Action Fleet series?

Yeah. Sold all my Action Fleet but I did hold onto that figure.

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Still missing how Lucas damaging the brand (still debatable point) is tied to prices of Lucas figures on the secondary market. There some sort of formula or proof out there?
    Simple economics, "Supply & Demand". As supply increases or demand goes down the price drops, and vice versa. Lets say in fact "Lucas did damage the brand" (theoretically). Said damage to brand turns off fans from wanting to buy/purchase items associated with the brand (on account that they don't like the brand as much anymore). Demand for items decrease (meaning more supply), thus the price has to drop to make a profit.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    But do you have the Lucas TIE Pilot from the Action Fleet series?
    And of course I do. It came with the TIE Interceptor, IIRC.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.