GH Vehicle Repaints? Anakin's, Jango's, etc?

Are you going to buy the repaints?

I'm probably getting Jango's Slave-One so it can be displayed vs. Obi-Wan's CW fighter, as I doubt they'll make the highly similar AOTC one. So I'll just use it as that.

Anakin's ROTS fighter? I'm leaning towards it, too. I have Obi-Wan's to go with it. It needs a Separatist ship or a few to face off with. An ARC 170 for GH would be cute, but I'd prefer a Republic Gunship be made first!

I don't buy the X-wing repaints - though Dagobah was most-nice.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Repaints are tough... I bought the Dagobah X-wing because it was different enough. I did not buy the Porkins X-wing release, but I really wanted the astromech in that one.

I have been tempted by the new ROTJ Falcon at Costco, but have yet to pull the trigger.

For Christmas this year I have purchased my son Anakin's Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter to match the old Obi-wan ship and the new ROTS Obi-wan ship. Since I bought both of the Clone Wars versions I'll buy both the ROTS versions as well. They look sweet.

I really want the ESB Slave 1, but love the removable helmet with the Jango that comes with the AOTC Slave 1. I guess I will have to get both of them too... dang repaints.

If anyone is counting I am in favor of a Gunship as well.

Jango's Slave 1 Repaint

Has this been confirmed/pictured? If so, what's in the set and when is it coming out?

not sure of the release date, but they were featured on the home page a few days ago...

Possibly.

I buy these (mostly) for my son, and he's not head over heels into Star Wars at the moment...

Although the 5 month old will need his own toys eventually....

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    I have been tempted by the new ROTJ Falcon at Costco, but have yet to pull the trigger.
    [FONT=Courier New]It's worth it. The paint job on the CostCo one is superior to the WM one from Spring 2008. PLUS they added a little bit of music (opening theme and Imperial March) to go with the sound effects.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I will be getting the Jango Fett Slave I and the Anakin Skywalker EP III JSF.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Thanks for the info Ando... I was at Costco on Friday and they had at least 100 of the falcons there. The price is amazing too! I guess I'll have to stop by on my way home today.

[FONT=Courier New]You're welcome![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]