Wink Looks like it's going to be a good year for SW collecting...so far at least.

Well how do you feel you will fare at getting the figures you want this year? For me, it's looking good so far. I have a lock on the AOTC preview figures as well as a TF 2002 Vader and it looks like we should see a FLOOD of AOTC toys in April. I have a feeling that SW will be in great supply again(with the exception of the last few POTJ waves that is )real soon. There will be enough Jangos and Anakins to choke a Rancor, hanging on the pegs. The only figure I see as being harder to get would be a DooKu. You'd think Hasbro would learn from the past and understand the bad guys sell the best at first. I remember how hard it was, at first, to find a frickin' Maul anywhere. Now TRU has them aplenty.

I don't think I'll do the midnite madness thing, I'm not into FULL CONTACT COLLECTING myself. I'll wait and hit Wal-Mart or Target the next day and see what I can get.

Well I sure hope this year is a good one. I'm actually getting excited about collecting SW again.
    Last edited by DahrJin; 02-26-2002 at 12:24 PM.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

It'll be an ok year. Sure we're getting the hoards of figures for AOTC, but OT figures are kind of lacking. That's depressing, because the OT figures we've seen look incredible.

I won't do the "midnight madness" thing too. I didn't do in 99' and I won't do it now. I remember friends going and getting all they could, then the next day I was at a wal-mart and saw all the figures there. Besides, I don't think there were any figures in the first waves released that I wanted.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Yeah ill be heavily in credit card dept this year!

I am loving this year. I am going to be at Midnight Madness and I will be spending my birthday money and saved up money. Shopping spree!!!!!!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower