Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i believe I have all of the Clones that are currently out with the exception of the recent Target battlepack with Plo Koon. also not sure if I have Thire or not?
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Here are mine:

• Captain Rex (preview) x2
    • basic Clone Trooper (dirty)
    • basic Clone Trooper (clean) x2 - (they were $2 a piece at HTS last weekend, but only allowed an order of 2. I wish they were they dirty variety, but oh well)
    • Clone Trooper (AT-TE)
    • Clone Trooper (Rishi Moon Outpost Battle Pack)
    • Cmdr Cody
    • Clone Trooper (with Space Gear)
    • Clone Trooper (41st Elite Corps)
    Looks like this list is incorrect. I got the HTS $2 clones, and surprisingly, they were the dirty ones, which is preferable. How they still had these left over, I dunno, but cool. So I have 3 basic Clone Trooper (dirty) and 0 clean.

So that's 7 normal clones - 4 of them dirty, 3 of them clean, 2 with the new helmet design; and 3 command-level troopers, 2 of them unique.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Added 2 more to my list:

- Cmdr Thire

- Denal

I wanted a visor clone for $6, and I don't like Echo as much, so that left Thire. I would have preferred the Thire/Rys 2pack, but unfortunately that's not around anymore.

Denal I bought because his jetpack and removable helmet make him unique but he's still a grunt.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Denal I bought because his jetpack and removable helmet make him unique but he's still a grunt.
    [FONT=Courier New]I like my Denal figure because his paint matches Rex a little better than the WM exclusive 501'st guys from Summer/Fall 2008.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I have one of each:

Clone Trooper with Space Gear
    Commander Gree
    ARF Trooper
    Clone Trooper Echo
    Clone Trooper Denal
    Captain Rex - only recently purchased, shortly before Thanksgiving
    Clone Commander Cody - purchased on same day as Rex
    Clone Commander Thire
    Matchstick
    I also have two Captain Argyus. Not sure if the Senate Commandos are technically Clones or not since Argyus doesn't look like Jango.

Add one more to my list...picked up the Tank Gunner Clone earlier this afternoon.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I also have two Captain Argyus. Not sure if the Senate Commandos are technically Clones or not since Argyus doesn't look like Jango.
    He's wearing clone armor, so it's close enough in my book.

I decided to "help" TRU out by clearing out some of their backstock for $10 for 2 tonight. How generous of me. Added to the ranks:

- another Denal (so much for being unique, sorry guy, but maybe I'll swap your helmet for the clean one that comes with the Rishi Moon bp)
    - 2x Clone Trooper 212th Attack Battalion (Cody's men, they have rifles which is good, getting overstocked on blasters)
    - another Clone Trooper 41st Elite Corps (Green stands for Gree's men, I guess. I love the big gun, and it turns out it fires missiles farther than any other projectile in the line)

I think I'm starting to get enough guys to really fill up the AT-TE nicely, plus there's enough that should I add a few Tank Gunner basic figs, I may have to displace the ROTS-era clones currently piloting the TX-130 and let my animated clones take it over.

I also added Ahsoka for $5 (split the 2 for $10 purchase with Tycho), and I mention this because of her backpack, which now belongs to the clone ranks alone, sorry girlie.

Aw crap, I just realized how rainbow my clones now are.
    4 "dirty" white
    1 "clean" white
    2 green
    2 red (Thire & Space Gear)
    3 orange (Cody & his men)
    3 blue (Rex & his men)

Ok, over the last few months, I guess I've taken off with this, so I really need to reboot my list:

• Captain Rex (preview) x2
    • Clone Trooper (dirty) x3
    • Clone Trooper (AT-TE)
    • Clone Trooper (Rishi Moon Outpost Battle Pack)
    • Cmdr Cody
    • Clone Trooper (with Space Gear)
    • Clone Trooper (41st Elite Corps) x2
    • Clone Trooper (212th Attack Battalion) x2
    • Lt Thire (from 2pack)
    • Rys (from 2pack)
    • ARF Trooper
    • Denal x2
    • Cmdr Thire
    • Clone Pilot Matchstick x2
    • Clone Tank Gunner x2
    • Cmdr Stone

24 CW Clones!!! Stupid AT-TE making me army-build for it! Now I can't stop, I have filled the thing and need to move Cody and his orange boys into the TX-120, they'll scout ahead while the AT-TE lumbers behind. I may stick another figure in the Freeco Bike, I don't really like it but I need to make space plus it'd make sense to have it alongside the TX-120 and AT-TE. I haven't been remotely tempted to use the AT-AP or AT-RT though.

I guess all those clones make up for the AT-TE being horribly outnumbered by CIS ground forces, with the Tri Droid, AAT x2, Crab Droid, Octuptarra Droid, Homing Spider Droid, Corporate Alliance Tank Droid, walking Super Vulture Droid, walking regular Vulture Droid, and Hailfire Droid.

I have almost all of the clone troopers except:

Commander Stone
    Senate Security Trooper

But I do have Commander Bly

You have a lot of droids!
    Last edited by Captain Rex; 05-03-2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Opps!