Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I agree, it does feel like they're scraping bottom with these.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by clone157 View Post
    Although it does seem like they are running out of ideas for smaller vehicles. I can't think of any other starfighter sized vehicles for them to do, other than Anakin's speeder.
    [FONT=Courier New]I don't think Hasbro's finished milking the Delta 7B mold for repaints. How many repaints did they get out of the Eta 2 Actis Interceptor model? 7 including Vader's Sith Starfighter.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I predict we'll get at least 3 more within the next year as long as they use them on the show.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]I don't think Hasbro's finished milking the Delta 7B mold for repaints. How many repaints did they get out of the Eta 2 Actis Interceptor model? 7 including Vader's Sith Starfighter.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I predict we'll get at least 3 more within the next year as long as they use them on the show.[/FONT]
    Already they could do Plo Koon's ship and Kit Fisto's ship from the show. Hell, they might as well, even if they are similar to vehicles that have already been released.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Already they could do Plo Koon's ship and Kit Fisto's ship from the show. Hell, they might as well, even if they are similar to vehicles that have already been released.
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Don't forget a purple version for Mace Windu (I had PK and KF down for a new/repainted JSF for the show...).[/FONT]

someone at another website (coreplanets.com) had these plus a snowspeeder & Cloud car but the pics got pulled....spoilers for Toy Fair '10
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car View Post
    someone at another website (coreplanets.com) had these plus a snowspeeder & Cloud car but the pics got pulled....spoilers for Toy Fair '10
    [FONT=Courier New]RS had an update on these stating "removed by request" as well.[/FONT]

The good news is, no one asks fakes or home made versions to be taken down, only the real deal. So these are or were definitely in the works at some point.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Wow, they got pulled, that's crazy. I haven't heard anything yet, but I guess it's only a matter of time now.

Toy Fair is going to be vehicle city!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i like the Swamp Speeder but not entirely sold on either...it all comes down to finances and how much they are selling for
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks