Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 World Cup

2010 World Cup

I know I'm not the only one interested in this.....hopefully.

The draw was today and the USA got a great draw, with England, Slovenia and Algeria in their group. Hopefully they should be able to advance to the knockout stage.

Here's a good place to go to see the draw and matchups.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Yeah, it's a great group to be in because I think England is really overrated and I'd love to beat them. I know CONCACAF has some patsies but it seems like England qualified against some of Europe's least threatening teams. Now I just have to wait like 180 days.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I get interested once the event itself starts. I don't follow intn'l soc-football enough to know who's good, who's awesome, and who's there by default.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Who's awesome: Spain, Brasil, Netherlands, Italy and Portugal

Who's good:Germany, France, Argentina, England, Cameroon, Greece, United States, Mexico, Cote d'Ivoire, Chile, Switzerland and Uruguay

Who's pretty good: Serbia, Australia, Nigeria, Denmark, Algeria, Paraguay, Slovenia, Slovakia, Ghana, Honduras and Japan

Who's there by default: South Korea, New Zealand, North Korean and South Africa
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

i followed Team USA back when i had cable. now i only get scores from the internets

Less than 24 hours away from when most billions of people on the planet will all start to root on their countries towards the World Cup.

I personally can't wait. Really looking forward to the USA vs England match on Saturday.

Here's a bracket for those wanting to keep track of things over the course of a month of futbol.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Soccer must be the only sport where they demand the athletes to behave better than the fans.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I'm really looking forward to Saturday. I've got a group taking over an entire restaurant for the match against England. It's gonna be a blast. I hate Wayne Rooney so beating England would be fun on like, a dozen levels.

I'm so excited. I'll be broadcasting the games in my classroom tomorrow. The kids know where to go every four years. It's the last week of school anyhow. Both games tomorrow should be interesting and heated. The big one of the weekend is USA vs ENG. I truly think USA has a better chance to win it than many give them credit for.