Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
    Found a lone Colt at the Walmart on Hegenberger in Oakland.
    Is this the only retailer in the area getting new CW???

Still looking for the Riot Clone. Once I get him, I'll be done.
    When is HTS going to start carrying this wave in singles?

JD

Found 3 Bespin Hans today at TRU in Pleasant Hill. I bought one and some other dude bought at least one while I was there. The good news is this means that wave 7 is hitting the area. Happy hunting!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Success again! Logray, Barriss, and RFT scored at TRU in Pleasant Hill. Left more Barrisses, Boms, Hans, and Lograys. No luck on the Fordo figure though.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

This month a few exclusives are rolling out. Target's got Luke's tauntaun and landspeeder, TRU has got the Republic Commandos, TFU set 3, and the clones and assassin droid shown at Comic Con. They're all supposed to hit the shelves sometime this month, I'll post here if I find anything around!

Saw that X-wing ground crew at TRU, passed on it. I wonder if that was an Error

Has anyone been to the new TRU in Fremont? I was there on the soft opening, only found the first aqua droid wave. Was told to return today because there were "unloading two huge trucks for friday" but I say nothing. If you are looking for force unleashed sets they art kept in the video game area, not in the regular star wars areas.

When does HTS ever carry anything new in singles? I still look there but.......................

Nohagent - took your advice and made the drive out to the new Fremont TRU. They had at least three Republic Commando packs. I picked up a Commander Wolffe for a friend of mine. And, I saw most of the Vintage wave 5 set out on the shelves. No Republic Cannon though.

I too wish that HTS would put out some new singles...

TRU in Concord has had the Force Unleashed set for the past few weeks. At least as of my last visit on Sunday.

Hit the Jackpot this morning at Union City's Red. Picked up all the recent vintage as well as all the new renegade figures. The rough part was the cashier was trying pack twice as many as she could into each single bag. I know if I was one of those hard core collectors I would have taken her head off.......