Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    Found a bunch of Revenge of the Jedi figures as well as a few Hoth Officer figures (alas, no Bastilla and no Ponda Baba) between the Walnut Creek and Pleasant Hill Targets. I also scored the Search for Luke Skywalker battle pack (WC sold out but PH had 3). Did not manage to find either Luke's Tauntaun or land speeder though.... The PH TRU had the new Clone Wars battle pack with the Assassin Spider Droid but nothing else that was new.

On a side note, I have a Redeye and Mixer clone from the new Clone Wars Assassin Spider Droid and Clones battle pack available for trade/sale. If anyone finds a Bastilla or Ponda Baba (I actually want two Pondas; one for flippers, one for hands) please buy them and I'll buy them from you!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Darkjedi, I have what you are looking for. Pm me

So, with the glut of new stuff out there, are people finding what they're looking for? I know I've found most of it but I'm still looking for the WM exclusive stuff.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Since most of the new stuff seems to be repackaged old stuff...I can't say I'm looking for anything from Star Wars. I would be interested in knowing if anybody's seen any GI Joe Cobra Zombie Vipers out there, though.

Got all of the figures from the Discover the Force line at the Pleasanton Walmart yesterday. They also had the Dewback and Vulture droid but no sign of the battle packs.

Yeah, there were quite a few left on the display. It was a blue stand alone number between the electronics and toy departments. They still had quite a few figures, mostly the repacks though.

Must have missed em all, saw yoda and obi-wan and more yoda................would like to find that astromech and mawhonic above all else.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Yeah, there were quite a few left on the display. It was a blue stand alone number between the electronics and toy departments. They still had quite a few figures, mostly the repacks though.

I actually found new product over the weekend! Target in Walnut Creek seemed to have part of the vintage wave 3. They had the Vader, CW Anakin, and the Imperial Navy Commander. I bought the Trooper but left the Anakin and Vader.

Found both of the "new" Target exclusive packs yesterday; the droids in Walnut Creek and the bad guy set in San Ramon. Interestingly enough, they were the only sets I was able to find and they weren't on hooks, just laying around the SW section. Happy hunting!