Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    In the unlikely event that anyone posts/reads in this thread other than me I wanted to let people know that I found the CW Rise of Boba Fett set at the Hepserian Toys R Us in Hayward.
    nice find....can you help me locate one in Oklahoma? there, now someone has posted on this thread other than you

Realy? That is my local Try. Haven't seen new stuff Do ages. When was this? Are there anymore?

They said they had one on the floor and 9 up stairs. I grabbed the one on the floor and it was the only one I saw but I assume they had more. The Walmart down the street has probably reset their SW stuff (I was in there the same day and they had started to put some of it out) and the TRU did have quite a bit of the stuff in the Shadow of the Darkside and Vintage packaging.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Darkjedi

Yeah, I hit the Hesperian TRU this morning about 9:15. They had two of the Rise sets on the floor. First one I picked up had all the tape seals broken and the second, well, one of the three tapes looked tampered with. Was hesitant but I picked it up for the 109.99. THanks for the tip. Have you seen the Walmart Jabba anywhere? Anything you are looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    Darkjedi

Yeah, I hit the Hesperian TRU this morning about 9:15. They had two of the Rise sets on the floor. First one I picked up had all the tape seals broken and the second, well, one of the three tapes looked tampered with. Was hesitant but I picked it up for the 109.99. THanks for the tip. Have you seen the Walmart Jabba anywhere? Anything you are looking for?
    The Walmart Jabba is ALL I'm looking for at the moment. I had a lead on 2 at the Hesperian Walmart and was calling every day to see if they had finally put them out on the shelves and then read one afternoon that after I'd called and been told they weren't gonna be put out that some RS reader went and bought both of them. Between you and me there's a Walmart out in Livermore that's expecting a few still and I call them everyday hoping that they'll tell me when they get them in.... I've called all the other Walmarts within a reasonable driving distance of me and no one else has any in stock or on order. Some don't even have the UPC number in their computers!

If you want I can buy a Jabba for you if I see two or just let you know where/when I find one.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Darkjedi,

Sounds good to me. If I spot em I will do the same. Feel free to let me know if you are ever looking for something. The truth is I don't really collect anymore for myself unless it is something spectacular. However I do go out of my way to find these items for my kid. Of course I make sure he earns these "prizes" and it gives me a little excuse to play too. I took him to Celebration 5, did you get to go?

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    Darkjedi,

Sounds good to me. If I spot em I will do the same. Feel free to let me know if you are ever looking for something. The truth is I don't really collect anymore for myself unless it is something spectacular. However I do go out of my way to find these items for my kid. Of course I make sure he earns these "prizes" and it gives me a little excuse to play too. I took him to Celebration 5, did you get to go?
    No, I've actually never made it to one of the live conventions (Comic Con or a Celebration). Still kicking myself cause I was in LA the same weekend as CIV but I hadn't thought about getting tickets early enough ahead of time and of course it was sold out. Should still get down to a Comic Con one of these years, it's not like it's across the country or anything.

Thanks for the offer on Jabba, I really appreciate it! Not sure what you're looking for right now but I've got a Jodo Kast Kmart exclusive figure that I bought an extra of which you can have at cost.

Thanks for the offer but I picked up Jodo at CV. Darn, spent too much, oh well. Thanks though

Hi Folks,

New forum member. Good to see other SF Bay Area collectors on this board.
    I usually search in the East Bay. If folks are looking for something in particular, let me know and I'll be happy to give a heads up if I find it or will snag one or two lower cost items such as figures if that is on your list.

Good hunting and feel free to PM me.

JD

So there are what - three, four of us from the SF Bay area? Maybe all those other guys I always run into when I'm out hunting just aren't Star Wars fans?