Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Dang, that bites. Nohagent, let me know if you are still interested in Embo.
    If I see one I'll pick one up for you. If you need anything else from the current wave, let me know. I'm pretty much done with CW for this month unless they come out with Quinlan Voss wave before December.

JD

Yeah,

Would like to get that Embo but seriously don't think it will pop up in the next week. If it does then excellent. If not well....how man days till Xmas?

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    Went to that Walmart Saturday. Empty.....still looking for embo. Should have ordered hts. Kids Birthday this weekend. Oh Well
    nohagent, pm an address and I will ship one to you priority mail to get there by wednesday

Just got off the phone with my mom. She was asking me what SW vehicles my son has because she spotted vehicle asst at Ross for $12.99 today.

Wicket

FYI - Earlier today, saw the Wicket figure at the Milpitas Target. None of his buddies in the new wave were there though.

Found all of Vintage wave 4 earlier this evening at the Target in Pleasant Hill. They only seemed to have one case, though.

Found the remnants of what was at least 2 cases of wave 3 at Target in Walnut Creek.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Scored wave 3 at KMart in Pleasant Hill but I cleaned them out. Target over there had some ROTJ figures but TRU is still wall to wall to wall ROTS and ESB. They say they've got tons of Star Wars figures in the back but since they collapsed the front display into the regular aisle, they haven't got room to bring out any more until they move some of what they've got.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I was by the Hayward TRU earlier today and they were wiped out of SW action figures in general. My guess is that they will reload tomorrow, or early in the week, in anticipation of the big crowds for later in the week. Kinda' weird that they are not getting more aggressive on their action figure sales. The 2 for $10.99 sale is "ok," but not as good as their summer 2 for $9.99 sale or Walmarts' $4.50 each sale from last Christmas. But, it is still early in the holiday season. I have a feeling it will pay to be patient.

The two Kmart stores in Hayward/San Leandro are selling the SW figures BOGO. However, they had very little left when I was out there today. I did pick up a Woof and Anakin in snow gear. Irritating side note - the Hayward store had a number of POTF2 and Episode one figures . Apparently someone decided to get a marked up refund on 12 year+ old figures. Geez...nice holiday spirit... I mentioned this to a Kmart employee who works that section and showed her the copyright on the back of the cards. She said she would mention it to her manager and was quite surprised. It's hard enough to get new figures in at Kmart. This crap does not help.

On that cheery note - hope all of you Bay Area SW collectors have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.