Hybrid View

SF Bay Area Just Found

Not sure if there are enough people around for this board to work but the Colma Target has quite a few of the exclusive CW battle packs and still has a good number of the Geonosis Arena 2-packs. They also have like a million and one of the exclusive TIEs.

And if this thread doesn't get any hits after a few days, an administrator is more than welcome to take it down.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Hey darkjedi,

just sent you a PM, wow, are there only two of us in the SFBAY area? Hopefully we can get more on board. I know I am a good source for my 30 mile radius, I end up all over the east bay. Its either a tractor beam or an addiction that sucks me into all these stores. Hope I dont have and addiction.....

Haha, I know the feeling. I go to stores, knowing they probably haven't got anything just to see... cause maybe... ya never know... and then, nope, still nothing. Hopefully we'll find some more folks to flesh out this thread.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

San Mateo TRU has got a bunch of new CW figures including Cold Weather Anakin.

I may be the only one who still checks this thread, but has anyone spotted the ESB wave around? I saw the left overs (Willrow Hood and Bespin Guard) at Target in San Mateo last weekend but that was it. I've also been seeing the GH vehicle sets there too (CW Y-Wing, AOTC Slave I and the Invisible Hand set).

I saw the exactly the same in the Hayward Target over the weekend and nothing else. I am trying to find the new CW figures as now my focus is now more on what my son likes to play with.