Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Dougha View Post
    Certain Costco stores in California (not sure about the rest of the country) are selling two packs of the full-sized Clone Wars vehicles (Droid Tanks, Grievious's Starfighter, Jedi Starfighter, etc...) for $25. I was able to pick up quite a few at the Danville Costco. Great price. You are essentially getting them two for the price of one.
    When did you spot these? I was there last week (Wednesday I think) and didn't see any....

Also, anyone have any luck with Vintage wave 2 around here?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Finally managed to find Jabba - he was the last one on the shelf at Wal-Mart in American Canyon. Awesome toy! If anyone else still needs him, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

I made it to the Danville target Saturday, looks like the vehicle bundles had already sold thru..bummer

This was about 2-3 weeks ago. Look carefully because they don't take up that much space; they are stacked two wide and about 4 high upright. They are jammed between other toys in their Christmas toy section. They had quite a few when I was there. Good luck! Be sure to go to the one in Danville. I've been to 2-3 other stores and haven't seen them at these other locations.

Whoops...didn't see nohagent's most recent post. Sorry guys. I'll keep an eye out and see if these things pop up again. I'm a regular Costco shopper although I don't go out to Danville that much. I have a feeling that we may see more special SW promo's like this at Costco as Christmas comes closer.
    I'm still wondering why I never saw the Battlepacks at Costco that other people have mentioned on a few other sites. I'll post any any specials like these that I see and hope others will do the same.

JD

If you guys are looking for Vintage wave 2 hit Dublin TRU. I found everything there and there was a lot left. Also, Concord TRU has the left overs of wave 2; Sandtrooper, Clone, Obi-Wan, Darth Anakin but that was it.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

About 25 exclusive niktos at TRU hayward.

Thanks for the heads upon Niktos at Hayward.
    TRU also has a 2 for $11.99 deal this week on Clone Wars/Saga figures.
    Not as good as the BOGO or 2 for $9.99, but it helps if you are trying to pick up Niktos.

Found the Nikto figures at TRU in Hayward, but they are a bit pricey - $10.99... Also, they don't qualify for this week's sale.

Unrelated - I also found the Mystique wave 10 figures at the same TRU! They had multiples of all the figures in the set! Be sure to check the area to the right of the entryway for the display. They are not in the usual aisle.

Legacy Battlepacks at Ross for $11.99

Spotted some Legacy Battlepacks at Ross today for $11.99 each.

Kamino Conflict and Duel at Mustafar.