Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    According to the projected release dates at Comic Con and CV we should be seeing a whole mess of Target exclusives starting 10/1 (tomorrow). These include the Geonosis 2-packs and the Battle of Hoth UBPs. I'll let you know when and where I see any of these but I don't think my Targets have space for these yet so they may not roll out until later? As always... happy hunting.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

My new desk accessory has arrived! Thanks for helping with Colossus, Jon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colossus.jpg  

Glad to see the big fella has a new home .

If anyone out there comes across the standard version of the Archangel Marvel Universe figure, please pick him up for me and let me know. I'll gladly reimburse you for cost of the figure and 1st class shipping if needed. Thanks!

JD

Yeah,

I was disappointed that those niktos did not make the sale requirement either, or any other item I was interested in..hmmm..

I will hit my local targets tomorrow right after I drop the kid off at school.

Let me know if you guys want me to pick anything that I may see up...hmm dont think that was proper english , oh well

Hit San Leandro Target and North Hayward.

Had the red boxed Arena Exclusives

Picked up these three at bayfair and were the last three
    CW Flamethrower Trooper
    CW pilot Goji
    CW Ki Adi Mundi

Got a strange discouraging feeling so I returned home to continue fiberglassing my republic commando costume.

I've hit three Targets so far (Walnut Creek, San Ramon, and Dublin) and had no luck on the exclusives. Nohagent, could you give us the UPC off of the bottom and the item info from the receipt? Thanks!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

found magnaguard army at fremont TRU but at 9.99 a pop, hah, I will wait for target. 7.99 or even kmart 8.99. I hate TRU

Nohagent,

I think you and I were both at the TRU near New Park Mall today. I saw the 3-4 Magnaguards that they had there as well and will wait for a price drop like you. I used my last $5 off coupon from TRU to buy a second one a few weeks ago.

BTW - The Y Bomber can also be found at TJ Max; I saw two at the TJ's near the Fremont TRU. They also have a few titanium vehicles as well. I picked up the Shadow Republic Gunship which I had not seen before.

Anyone else wondering if TRU will put the SW figures on sale for as low as two for $9.99 as they did a few months ago? X-Mas will be here before you know it and I would love to get more guards and Hoth troopers.

JD

Tie Interceptors at TRU $30

TRU currently has the Tie Interceptor on clearance for $30.
    I believe this is part of their current 25% additional price cut on current clearance items. The sale ends on Oct. 14th(?). I found mine at the Dublin TRU and there were a few more to be had.