Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Are we seeing anything new yet? other than flamethrower troopers (which I did get and will be part of the kids bday next month)? I just feel like I am missing or forgetting to look for something. Any clue?

Well, if you're like me you're probably missing just about everything that came out around the time of Hondo Ohnaka and Aayla Secura. Hasbro is kind of starting to tick me off here. I'm far from a completist, but I hate having such huge holes in my collection.

Dublin Target was putting out their end cap today. I got everything I wanted there but I know San Ramon is planning to put theirs out today or tomorrow as well. Happy hunting.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

went to target last night, the union city/hayward one. reset was up and this guy had the last seven hoth sets in his cart plus a bunch of geo arena stuff my 7 year old son wanted one of the hoth turret set and the mexican guy said "better luck next time"

Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy the way as of 10am this morning hesperian hayward target had nothing done yet.

Nohagent - Got a Defense of Hoth Set for Ya

Nohagent,

I picked up the last Defense of Hoth set that I saw at the San Leandro Target this morning. It is your if you still want it. Otherwise, I will be returning it later this week. Send me a PM and let me know if you still need it and we can work out the details on how to get this to you.

BTW - other Bay Area guys, the San Leandro Target also had the new Geonosan Arena 2 packs and the Senate Commando/Captain two packs. They also had the battlepacks with the Pirate figure.

The Arena packs are on sale for $9.99.

If anyone happens to see the following Marvel Universe figures while they are out hunting, please pick one of each up for me and I will be happy to reimburse you: Thanos, Constrictor, or regular Archangel.

Have a good week all!

JD

Found two DCUC Series 15 Sinestro Corps Batman figures at K-Mart in Pleasant Hill on Sunday. If any of you collect DCUC, now might be a good time to start checking those K-Marts.

MU figures found

I'm having a good week! I found all of the Marvel Universe figures that I mentioned in my previous post with the exception of the archangel.
    Hope everyone else is doing well.

Met Jon Dougha today. Nice to finally meet another one of our bay area group.

After that went over to home depot to grab stuff for my kids costume and on my way home, as much as I said I was not stopping anywhere today I did hit the Hesperian TRU and found one camo arf trooper. Looks like he is hitting the shelves with the new Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, and Gree according to the card back, however I did not see any of those other guys on the shelf.

CW wave 4

Found Shaak Ti, Embo, and Mando Warrior at San Leandro Target.
    No sign of the other figs from this wave.

If anyone spots a Swamp Speeder, please let us know.

Thanks.

JD