Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Saw the Swamp Speeder at TRU in Pleasant Hill last week. Don't think they have any more left in stock, though.

Swamp Speeder Found

Thanks Roo.

I found one at the San Leandro Walmart.

Odd though - they only had one each of the vehicles in this new wave. Usually they have multiples of the vehicles.

I also saw the Xanadu Blood at the TRU in Milpitas. Again, it was a single and it didn't look as though there had been others.

Low stock on these guys?

JD

If I had to guess, I'd say that they're either shipping one per case with more coming later, or else the early birds already got them worms, and we just didn't see the others.

Unable to find the Swamp Speeder or Hyena Bomber in stores I bought them from HTS. Sure you've gotta pay shipping but I think they're still cheaper than you would pay at TRU.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

That is the eternal question for us - spend time and money on gas to find these things or pay a markup for the convenience of getting them online.

BTW - I spotted an almost full set of the new wave of vehicles at the Target in Dublin today. The Xanadu Blood was the only ship that was missing.

And, Walmart($23 and change for each ship) is about a buck cheaper than Target on these guys at this point in time. TRU is the most expensive at $27 a pop.

I'm done with ships from this wave since I already have the old AT-AP and am not willing to shell out more money for a Magnaguard fighter, which I already own, just because it has a new paint job.

Now, if they start dropping prices on the guys so that they end up at the $20 or less range...hmmm... I'll think about it.

BTW - Costco in Danville has the AT-AT at $85. Seems like everyone is dropping prices on this thing although no one has come in as low as Kmart with last week's sale. I'm still grinning about that one.

Keep an eye out for this weekend's sale ads. If the previewed Walmart ad is any indication of what is to come, things could get interesting when it comes to pricing on SW toys. Have a good weekend all!

JD

starting 11/7 vehicles will be $19.99 at Target.....buy them now and they will issue you a credit come sunday......

Thanks Bkusna for the heads up. Do your sources tell you that this will be an advertised price? I ask because I already bought my speeder from Walmart this week and would prefer to have them pay me the difference. If not, I'll simply see if I can pick up one from Target and return the other one to Walmart.

Would be nice if they dropped the prices on the Hoth playsets as well.

Yo guys, I made the rounds today and while I didn't see wave 3 anywhere (in fact most places are still clogged with wave 1 with a smattering of wave 2) I did see some good stuff out there:

Dublin Target: Swamp Speeder
    Pleasanton WalMart: Swamp Speeders, Hyena Bombers, TIE Bombers and all those CW figs people are looking for like Embo and Boba. They also had the Mandalorian BP.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Thanks DarkJedi for the heads up on the CW figs.
    Friday evening, I was able to pick up Shaak-Ti, R4, and Boba from Dublin Walmart. And, I left behind extra's of all of the above. They also had all of the vehicles you mentioned.

JD

Went to that Walmart Saturday. Empty.....still looking for embo. Should have ordered hts. Kids Birthday this weekend. Oh Well