Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    It's been quiet because there hasn't been much to find! I went by my local Target and found the pegs jammed with Wooofs, Endor troopers, Sandtroopers, E3 Clones, 4-LOMs, and a few Dengars. But it's not like these figures are gonna go anywhere marked at $10.97! I just ordered what I wanted from HTS (with the exception of the Senate Guards which were sold out) and because they're $8.99 I'm still saving money, even with shipping. Oh, and if you go that route, don't forget the DISC10 code for 10% off.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Thanks for the heads up about the discount code Dark'. Too bad, they don't have free shipping. Not enough of the newer figures that I want to justify $6.98 in base S&H. And, yeah, Target needs to get real when it comes to their prices on Vintage. Walmart is much better at just under $8. I have a feeling we will be seeing more of the newer waves in the next week or two since more folks are spotting these in the larger Bay Area.

Kmart - $50 AT-AT sale!

Not sure if this has been posted, but San Leandro Kmart has the AT-AT for $50 again. 6 there when I stopped by this morning.

JD

have not seen anything for a long time now..........................................

Drought beginning to end?

Spotted two of the CW 2 packs at the Target off of Whipple this past weekend.
    Clone and undead Geonosian and the Clone and Droid. $15.99 each.
    Multiples of each.

Still no AOTC vintage packs....grrrrrr...

I was hoping that Target's 2 for $10 sale would open up some space for new stuff but since Vintage isn't included I don't think it will have any effect there....
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Saw $50 clearance AT-AT's at Walmart in San Leandro today. What was odd was seeing that the Tie Bombers are still priced at a "clearance" price of $38...huh???
    Decided to pull a DarkJedi5 and ordered my AOTC figs from HTS. However, I was able to get a Senate Guard :-). But, no Jedi Turbo Speeder. :-( With $4/gallon gas and 10% discount code, I was more than willing to pay the S&H.
    Other than that, nothing new to report...

Found the Senate Guard wave at TRU in Dublin.
    Picked up Senate Guard, Weequay, Lando, and Fi-Ek.
    I left behind the clone trooper and stormtrooper - not sure if both are in that wave or not. These guys are staying in their boxes since I expect to see a number of these figures for cheaper at a later date. But, I'm glad that I got them. Hopefully, this means that more figures will be available at other outlets. Good luck folks!

JD

Found the new Obi vintage figure at the New Park Mall TRU. Not much else. Anyone see anything new?

Haven't seen anything new since when wave 3 hit right before the holidays. Hopefully stuff will start to show up, though Target in San Ramon not only has only old figures, but also only has a handful. It's really disappointing.