Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    Found an El-Les at Walmart in Dublin - but that was it. He was stashed in an end cap by the fitness equipment.

Also, found a single Jedi Turbo Speeder at Dublin TRU. No other new figs at any of the stores in the area.

One interesting note - El-Les rang up for $6.50. Seems to confirm reports of drop in price on CW figs by Walmart.

Just realized I haven't been getting any e-mail notifications from SSG...hmm. Not that I have anything to report here...

Found Vintage Wave 4 at the San Leandro Walmart. They had single copies of all of the figure except for Anakin. Looks like they also had a few of the Vintage Wave 6 figures. No Lando or Luke. I picked up the Senate Guard and AT-RT driver.

If anyone finds the new Clone Wars wave in the East Bay, please post. If you find extra's from this wave, I would be very happy to trade one or more of my extra's of the recent Vintage waves for the new Clone Wars figures - we would have to work out the difference in pricing though since the Vintage figures are more expensive.
    Thanks!

JD

Heads up Bay Area SW collectors!

I found two tie bombers at Walmart in San Leandro for $15! These are the same ones that have been on "clearance" for $38.95 since the beginning of the year. Unfortunately, these were the last two and I picked one up for myself and a buddy. However, it might be worth your while to check out your local Walmart to see if they have also dropped the red tag prices as well.

Also, Target in SL had one Droid Gunship. I was lucky enough to get one in Xmas from HTS, so I left that behind.
    Good luck!

JD

Hit the Hegenberger Walmart in Oakland today and found the better part of wave 6. I left the Dagobah Luke and the Fi-ek what'shisname. They also had quite a few of the ARC trooper Colt and the Riot gear clonetrooper. Also of note is the fact that these were all on sale! $8 or so for Vintage and it looked like $5 for SL and CW.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

DarkJ' thanks for the heads up. I've been looking for new CW for the last 2 weeks....ugh... Won't be able to get out there until next week. Hopefully, this means that they will be shipping to other Walmarts in the area. Earlier today, I was hunting in the opposite direction, South 880 Fremont/Union City and they didn't have any new CW. Plenty of Wave 6 Vintage though at the UC Walmart and TRU.

If someone comes across extras of these, please stash 'em and send me a PM if possible. Thanks in advance!

JD

TRU in Dublin had an Aquadroid, but no other figures from the new CW set. Anyone else come across new CW figures in the last week?

Ok Guys, San Ramon Target today and found basic clone wars at $9.89 and vintage $10.79. Are they serious!! May as well just purchase on ebay now.....if you have the funds............

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    Ok Guys, San Ramon Target today and found basic clone wars at $9.89 and vintage $10.79. Are they serious!! May as well just purchase on ebay now.....if you have the funds............
    The saddest part is they haven't gotten anything new since before the holidays! Sure I might help clean out some of those troopers they seem to be stock piling but not at $11 a shot. Same goes for most of the Targets in Contra Costa.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Nohagent, the San Ramon Target has always seemed to be more expensive than other Targets.
    I asked a customer service person about this once and the employee said that they base their prices on the area. My guess is since they don't have much competition for at least 2 or 3 freeway exits, they figure they can jack up their prices.

And, yes, HTS seems to be a better option if you can catch them when they are stocked.