Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Which are these? pics? I must be out of the loop

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    Which are these? pics? I must be out of the loop
    Along the lines of the recent "special" action figure sets which repack three figures to recreate vintage figure sets are these two "new" ones. I say "new" because while all of the figures in these sets have ben repacks up until now, these two sets actually include one new figure each. In the Droids set, the Power Droid is an all new sculpt that gets rid of the walking action feature of the previous sculpt and actually has the top come off for a little more play-ability. The Villains set includes the new Snaggletooth figure which is also an all new sculpt. There is a third set (Chewie, R2, and 3PO) and while I believe the R2 is the build-a-droid sculpt (which has only been seen in the Naboo Droids set from last year) I don't think there's anything new about any of those figures.

Sorry, don't know how to rotate the pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.jpg  
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Recently had good success finding the TRU exclusive Rebel Pilots and Ewoks sets (found one of each in Dublin and then just the pilots in Pleasant Hill). However, there weren't any more of either when I left. I also found the new AT-ST at K-Mart in Pleasant Hill. They had about four of them when I left this afternoon.

Did not see the K-Mart Ewoks and AT-ST Drivers sets. I figured they would all hit the shelves at the same time, but K-Mart is such a crap-shoot, so who knows.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Hmm...K-Mart in Pleasant Hill actually got new merchandise? It seems like every time I've gone in there over the past five years, it's always the same old stuff. I finally just stopped going! I'll have to keep my eye out for those Ewok and Pilots packs - hadn't even realized they were out yet. If I find them, they'll be the first Star Wars products I've bought since January, which is the last time I saw anything new!

Went and made my rounds again yesterday... found the TRU Speederbike in Dublin and that was about it. Swung by Kmart in Pleasant Hill and found that they are going out of business. Not a real surprise I guess. But that does mean that the two exclusive AT-STs they have are 20% off. Still looking for the Kmart figure 2-packs though....

So I hit a few more Kmarts yesterday (San Leandro, Hayward, San Mateo) and had no luck though all of them had the AT-ST if people are still looking for that. Also saw the latest vintage line (and by that I mean the one that was in the SDCC set) for the first time on shelves though it was pretty well picked over.

Hi DarkJedi5. I have an extra set of the Ewok & ATST driver 2 packs. I love in Ohio. If interested in it let me know and we can work up a deal. I sent a response to another posting you had from the other day.

Thanks again for the offer indyjones but I was able to find them yesterday. Kmart in Concord on Clayton had one more Walker crew and a few more Ewoks when I left.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Thanks again for the offer indyjones but I was able to find them yesterday. Kmart in Concord on Clayton had one more Walker crew and a few more Ewoks when I left.

Hi,
    Glad you found them. That is good news. They are pretty cool. Thanks. Good luck to you.

It's been a long time since there was anything to find, but yesterday I hit Target in SR and found a few of the 3 3/4 black series figures. I took home a Biggs, Luke, and Anakin and left another Biggs and the Scout Trooper. It must have been only one case worth of figures since there was no sign of the Padme, Vader, or either clone trooper.