Sharing Christmas

Well, last year we shared Christmas via video chat with my mother-in-law.

We did the same thing this year, except we also recorded it with our web cam and the wife will be posting it online to share with friends and family. It ended up being about 25 minutes.

I was just wondering if anyone else has done anything like this, sharing Christmas online with the family or friends via video web cam or posting the video online.
    May the force be with you.

No, but it is a good idea. My sister took some pictures and video today, so maybe she will be sending that or posting it someplace, because one of her daughters is with the Marines in Afghanistan right now.

We were at my brother's for Christmas today. He showed us this really cool book his cross country team put together for him this year. It had pictures of him and the team, along with text and thoughts from some of the runners.

No, and in hindsight, I could have gotten my grandmother on video chat with my aunt via my netbook and sister's wifi.

But other than them, and MAYBE my other grandmother and other aunt (but I doubt that aunt has a webcam), we had a large family gathering in person instead at my sister's last night.

Something seems a little intimate about sharing the video with the world though, private contexts and stuff like that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oh the video can not be accessed by the general public.
    May the force be with you.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! When you said "sharing" here, I thought you meant with everybody. Definitely have to do this for the next family event, which should be my grandpa's 97th birthday in a week.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.