Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hi guys, I found this

Hello there, this is my first post, I found this set of Star Wars Micro machines "heads" collection 1, come whit two heads of boba fett, I think this is a factory error, and I will like to know how much is worth?, if it worth something, what do you think? thanks guys.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0310.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	22332   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0314.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	22333   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0313.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	22334  

It's worth whatever some one will pay for it. I once bought a Princess Leia collection 2-pack that had a Luke head on a Han body that was a factory error thinking it too would be worth hundreds of dollars. Guess what? No one would even buy it at cost because no one has any use for a Luke head on a Han body. Much like people would be much less interested in buying a set with duplicate parts instead of what it's supposed to have.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
    Ye gods, I hated Micro Machines.
    Heathen! Heretic! Another H-word! Be purged from these sacred grounds! Sayeth thee slander against the joy; the happy; the miracle of Micro-Machines! Be gone, wrongeth sayether! Haste be to your journey; haste be to the one who does not Thinketh Big, Playeth Small; Micro-Machines!

"Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
    Ye gods, I hated Micro Machines.
    Yeah Micro Machines kinda suck...a LOT!

May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Heathen! Heretic! Another H-word! Be purged from these sacred grounds! Sayeth thee slander against the joy; the happy; the miracle of Micro-Machines! Be gone, wrongeth sayether! Haste be to your journey; haste be to the one who does not Thinketh Big, Playeth Small; Micro-Machines!

"Wrongeth sayether"???

What, too literal?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by SHOPPING MAUL View Post
    I hope you didn't pay much for It.....

Just $4 in the swap meet

I will ban all you haters if you continue bashing the MM line. BAN. ALL. YOU. HATERS. PERIOD.

Seriously tho', don't mess with MM, it's one of the best SW lines of all times.

As for that weird pack, if it's not a fake (you have to watch for folks regluing bubbles onto cards like that), then it's probably worth less than original face value unless you can find a specialized buyer for it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.