Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My partner just picked up the Teebo wave from Above and Beyond for me at 6 each plus an R3-T7 for 7.99. The R3 wasn't what i asked for but a nice surprise anyway I think i have my partner well trained now....

Well done - I had to throw a tantrum, kicking and screaming on the floor at Lakeside yesterday to spen a tenner on a Falumpaset from The Entertainer.

Oh, I asked when they were getting the preview figures instores as they came out that day and got blank looks.

Star Wars?
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

The Entertainers getting a delivery on monday of the preview figures. Or at least thetoyshop.com part of it is. Not sure if they'll be getting the Teebo wave in at the same time as there's a lot of places seem to be taking delivery this coming week and some took delivery last week. keep your eyes peeled, they are out there...

I'm tempted to buy Jango at thetoyshop.com because I'm unlikely to find him around here.....
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

thetoyshop.com just sent me their auto mail to say that the preview figures are in stock. No jango or Clonetrooper mentioned though. I suspect that Zam will sell out fairly quickly too but R3 may be the pegwarmer so to speak.
    Anyway, just thought i'd let you know.

Jango is there, so's the Clonetrooper. I'd better order soon, the scalpers are probably on the move! Remember, they walk single file to hide their numbers!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku