Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Just Found (U.K)

I have recently made a suggestion for a just found (U.K) forum, just as a matter of interest how many of us Brits are there, I can only think of myself, Tarkin The Otter, and Jono Fett.
    Would you like to see a Just Found (U.K) Forum?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Come on somebody give me some kind of response, Yes, No, I like it, I hate it, don't be so silly Jek!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

We love it Jek, no we love you Jek, we want to make you our new God!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Yes, Jek, O.K you can have your forum (makes the crazy sign) quick get the straight jacket!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Don't panic Jek, Tarkins here! Sorry for the lack of response, my car was stolen & I've been kinda busy. Still, it's back know (minus the stereo & all my tapes bar one - why do car theives always leave one tape? Is it some car crime inside joke? It was Now 37 if anyones interested).
    Anyway back to the subject in hand. I think it's a great idea Jek, like you say us Brits should stick togther. How many of us are there on these boards anyway? Come on people, make youself known! Together we can keep the British end up, so to speak.
    "I love democracy...I love the Republic." (sure you do Palpy....)

Now 37? That's from about 1996 isn't it? There b@st@rds aren't they, I had my stereo taken about a year back, but I had to by a whole new door just because they busted the central locking, Anyway

These are the Brits I know of:
    Emperor Jargo (He's back!)
    Tarkin The Otter
    Jono Fett
    Jek Porky
    Gibbus... something, I can never remember his name
    there are loads more, I just can't think of any at the moment.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

britcit3
    jeddah
    benquad
    PENDO
    gibbspaulus
    darth evil (Ireland)
    saesee tiin

I know there's more but that's all i can think of off the top of my head. There's someone from Scotland and I can't remember his username....

I don't think it's worth having a representative unless the british users unite in a co-operative front to help each other out. And I can only see that happening if we all formed a collectors club. I can't see that happening as everyone is spread out all over and the British aren't exactly the most co-operative people on the face of the planet. As long as we keep posting finds here and let other Brits know who's got what and for how much i think we have our bases covered.

I'd like to see a forum for UK collectors, but I don't think it would work. People seem to get there stuff from all over the place not just from shops in the high street, plus we're spread out all over the place. I think if we just post our finds in here and when it becomes a common then we can push for our own forum.

Originally posted by odb
    plus we're spread out all over the place.
    I think the Americans are slightly more spread out than we are!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Very true Jek. In fact, I bet most of the Brits here live within 40 miles of each other. I know you & I are only about 13 miles apart.
    We've probably even been In Another world at the same time & been completely unaware. (That reads strange- Another World is a shop, not a state of mind).
    "I love democracy...I love the Republic." (sure you do Palpy....)