SA Luke Jedi Jabba's Palace?

I wanted to see a SA Luke Skywalker Jedi Jabba's Palace with a retooled DSll Luke body with a new torso (tunic) and soft good skirt (part of tunic), soft good cloak, skiff guard blaster, lightsaber.
    All the characters from the Star Wars films needs to be made into figures especially Luke Snowspeeder pilot (new head without cap), Wedge Snowspeeder pilot and the rest of the X-Wings, Snowspeeders, Y-Wings and B-Wings pilots! Biggs Darklighter as X-Wing, all the Jedis and all the Skiff and Sail Barge Guards all needed improvement and movie accurate!

How is this significantly different from the TAC Jabba's Palace Luke, aside from the head which is swappable already? The limbs from this DS2 figure came from that one, and you want a new torso anyway.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The Saga Luke Jedi Jabba's Palace has a good torso.
    All the characters from the Star Wars films needs to be made into figures especially Luke Snowspeeder pilot (new head without cap), Wedge Snowspeeder pilot and the rest of the X-Wings, Snowspeeders, Y-Wings and B-Wings pilots! Biggs Darklighter as X-Wing, all the Jedis and all the Skiff and Sail Barge Guards all needed improvement and movie accurate!

I just put the soft goods vest from the Battle of Endor BP Luke onto the Legacy DS2 Luke and I made myself the perfect Jabba's Palace Luke (the thin waist on the Legacy Luke helps to offset the bulkiness of the SG vest).

That's a perfectly acceptable, "all-purpose" Jedi Luke as far as I'm concerned.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis