Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Figure at Celebration II

What is the special figure at the Celebration II?

Also, I attached a file of all the Collection One figures . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aotc collection i figures.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	806  

Word on the street is it's a Luke Skywalker with miniature X-Wing. It sounds very similar to the "Trophy Assortment" previously offered, and since both Trophy and the estimated retail of the C2 Figure are ~$14.99, it's a good indicator that this is true.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

In case you're wondering, here's the last Trophy offered...Darth Maul w/ Sith Infiltrator. You can probably still find it pegwarming in areas.

Name:	trophy_maul.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	807  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I bet it's Zam, they'd love it if we had to pay a bundle just for a figure for our Zam's speeders!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

They've already covered that, Basker. That's why we're getting two Zam sculpts in two months

Name:	zamspeeder.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	809  

That STUPID Maul Trophy . I love how the lightsaber is bent down the side of his robe.
    Andy Smith

What's REALLY scarry is that the Trophy Maul is STILL better than the regular EP1 Tatooine Darth Maul.
    May the force be with you.

That is scare. I don't believe I ever pickup up a Trophy Maul. Oh well.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Ive never seen that trophy maul before!!! I need one where do I get it????????? Help Star Wars addict here!!!!!!!!!!!