Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Order To Watch The Movies

I TOOK THE MOVIES TO MY SISTER'S HOUSE. TO LET MY NEPHEW SEE THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME. BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THEM.

SHOW HIM IN THE ORDER OF
    STAR WARS, EMPIRE STRIKES BACK , RETURN OF THE JEDI, THEN THE PHANTOM MENACE.

OR START OF WITH
    THE PHANTOM MENCE , STAR WARS , EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, THEN RETURN OF THE JEDI

SO I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT MAKE A GOOD QUESTION TO ASK YOU GUY.

PS. WE WATCHED IT THE WAY WE ALL GREW UP WATCHING IT.

I still say watch it Star Wars, ESB, ROTJ, and then TPM. Watch it in order of George's descending sanity.

Explain to them its a prequel, kind of like in Godfather 2.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

You watched one movie every 3 years?

I go with release order myself, then I take the copy of Ep 1 and "lose" it somewhere so we don't have to watch it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    You watched one movie every 3 years?
    I go with release order myself, then I take the copy of Ep 1 and "lose" it somewhere so we don't have to watch it.
    Not an E1 fan, are ya JT?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'd show him the Ewok movies first, then Return of the Jedi. Follow it up with Episode 1, then A new Hope, then the Holiday Special. End with Empire. You know...in order.

I'd do Epiosdes IV, V, VI then I (and II) untill all movies are released. Then i will do it in order of I, II, III, IV, V, VI.

PENDO!

The Gap

Yeah...

I'd watch the Classics first and then finish off with TPM. I can't stand that horrid gap between I and IV. It's just too much story to be missing to show them in their currently existing chronological order.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yeah, what he just said.....

I'd watch the trilogy first to see the good stuff and then have a laugh at TPM. If it's the DVD you have then use it as a drink mat. or a lethal frisbee like Oddjobs hat in Goldfinger.....

or you could watch the original trilogy first, then go eat and then sit down and watch the travesty the Phantom Menace.

I wouldn't watch then all together though. keep them seperate until we've got all six and then have a marathon session of viewing from 1 - 6.

Classic trilogy then E1.

When all 6 movies are finally out on dvd (if I'm still alive by then), I'll probably still keep watching them in that order. Prequel is still a sequel, ya know. It simply builds up a history.

Originally posted by chewie
    Prequel is still a sequel, ya know.
    How is a prequel a sequel?