Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terminator 5

Terminator 5

Well it looks like T-5 is back on track.

The word is that they will be bringing back Robert Patrick (T2's T-1000).

Only Patrick will play a human who was the template for the killer machine.

Christian Bale will continue to star as John Connor - this new movie focusing more on him, as the fans have wanted.

It is unknown whether Sam Worthington (Marcus) will return.

Meanwhile, Anton Yelchin (Kyle Reese) may or may not be in the film, too.

The story is rumored to concern John going back in time to somehow prepare the militaries of earth's past (our present) to fight Skynet.

I'm not sure how this will play out. I personally wanted to see more Future Wars.

It is said that Terminator 6 will definitely be Future Wars hardcore and have a huge role for Kyle Reese (hopefully Anton Yelchin).

This whole series makes me dizzy from all the time travel.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by morpheus282 View Post
    Wouldn't it be Terminator 5?
    Yeah, T4 came out a while ago. And featured that terrible actor Christian Bale and his Batman growl.

If they can get rid of him and recast John Conner with a better actor that would be nice.

Maybe they can not puss out again on the cool ending that would have capped off T4 as well.

And if they're really going with John going back and training troops in the past, it'll suck more than T4.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Yeah, T4 came out a while ago. And featured that terrible actor Christian Bale and his Batman growl.

If they can get rid of him and recast John Conner with a better actor that would be nice.

Maybe they can not puss out again on the cool ending that would have capped off T4 as well.

And if they're really going with John going back and training troops in the past, it'll suck more than T4.

Yes. Whoops. I meant Terminator 5. I was really tired when I posted.

I can edit my first post, but maybe a moderator will change my title to Terminator 5. (Please)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I read that the bidding for the franchise wasn't over yet in bankruptcy court, but many big companies are interested. With Lionsgate Studios currently out front, according to Halcyon the one's who own it and filed for bankruptcy and had to auction it off. The Terminator Salvation backers who financed the movie were a hedge fund, so one can understand how they went bankrupt, even though the movie did moderately well.

We'll know in February who gets it. This gives them the new owners the opportunity to produce the movie, and take the story where they want it.
    Also very important is they have control over any TV series rights.

Bring back the Sara Connor Chronicles!

This is all getting quite ridiculous now. This is one of those times when they should stop not so much as when they're on top (they only could've done that after T2) but after they've drug themselves from under the carp that was T3 so they're not exactly at the bottom still.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Terminator 3 was at least good. It at least felt like a continuation of the franchise.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post

Bring back the Sara Connor Chronicles!
    Yes! Please!

I agree with you Beast(and love your avatar)..I just can't get into Bale. I hate that voice he does!(Give me Kevin Conroy)

So, I'll pass if they make five, but I do like T-1000...Be kinda cool to see the orgin of him.
    My Star Wars figure reviews:)

http://www.youtube.com/user/BCREVIEWS4628

Call me nuts, but I really enjoyed Salvation. I didn't care for T3 for a variety of reasons. I'm not a huge follower of the series (I've only seen the movies once each and didn't see the TV show) but I'd definitely be interested in T5 if it continued Salvation's story.