Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terminator 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Call me nuts, but I really enjoyed Salvation. I didn't care for T3 for a variety of reasons. I'm not a huge follower of the series (I've only seen the movies once each and didn't see the TV show) but I'd definitely be interested in T5 if it continued Salvation's story.
    I actually agree completely. I think Salvation was the best of all the Terminator sequels and it was nice because you didn't even need to watch T2 or T3 to understand it. So I'm definitely interested in a sequel.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Dude! Salvation was kick a""! I mean if you watched all three prior they pretty much hit on everything. Kyle reese's character was a perfect example. That was him in his teen years, his phrases "come with me if you want to live"Marcus and the loop to keep the shotgun from getting snagged. So many parallels if you pay attention? Bring on part 5 asap!!

I really want there to be a terminator 5
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.