Your BMF Crew & Display

What figures do you have in your BMF, and do you have any displayed around it, diorama-like?

In the cockpit I have the Han that came with it, and the VOTC Chewbacca; the VOTC Ben Kenobi, and the VOTC Luke Skywalker (farmboy).

In the cargo bay I have Leia (VOTC) reclining, Chewie (POTJ) at the Dejarik table, TAC Luke (Ceremony) practicing with the training remote.

In the sick bay is Bespin Luke (bloodied, the old Saga one), and Lando (VOTC) tending to him, while R2-D2 (ANH, Legacy) observes.

In the storage area are two B.A.D. astromechs: the dark blue R4, and the crazy-colored R2 from AOTC.

I have the BMF on two short filing cabinets by my desk, for easy access. Outside I've got Bespin Han (old POTJ with good eyes), the Chewie that came with the BMF, and Hoth Leia (from the comic pack with the bounty hunter), all wearing their masks. I found the Mynock from the old Mynock Hunt Cinema Scene from a decade ago and put it on top of the BMF. (They really should've included a Mynock with the reissue of Bespin Han in the Saga Legends line.)

Mine is currently just on a shelf, on the left side of my Star Wars room. I don't want to turn this into a "how do you display EVERYTHING" thread, but I feel I need to paint a picture: The right side of the room is six shelves running the length of the wall - one for each film, of course, with dioramas in more or less the order in which the scenes played in the films (the only Falcon here is the POTF2 one, situated to recall its first appearance in ANH). The middle of the room has a bookshelf with realistic Clone Wars and some ROTS and post-ROTS stuff on it. That wall has two large-ish windows on either side of the shelf, so that cuts down on what I can put on there. The left side of the room has three bookshelves, with the material going down and to the right in order, from the pre-KOTOR era through post-ROTJ. Here is where many of the bigger items are held that wouldn't fit on the shelves on the right side; so, the Queen's Royal Starship, the large-wing TIE Fighters, the Imperial Shuttle, and the BMF.

The BMF is alone on a shelf in the center bookshelf. The Han and Chewie figures that came with it are piloting it, but there are no other figures in there. The right side of the room is the most organized, with a ton of Clone Wars and EU stuff currently on the floors in front of the rest of the shelves, so I need to organize everything better.

Anyway, if/when I get everything a bit more settled, or perhaps not until I have a house of my own however many years down the road, I would like to set it up in a Docking Bay 94 scene. Han will stand next to the lowered ramp, while Luke, Obi-Wan, Chewbacca, and the droids look on. This is essentially the first set-up I did right after I bought it back in July 2008, and it's one of the Falcon's most iconic scenes, I think.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

mine is currently boxed away till I finish unpacking. but if it was set up i was thinking of making a Home 1 scene from Return of the Jedi with Lando in General Gear, VOTC Han Endor, various Rebel Pilots, perhaps the Shuttle and a few X, Y, A and B-Wings in the background, as well as VOTC Endor Leia, Saga endor Luke, multiple droids, the Rebel Hanger vehicle, and a few of the TAC Honor Guards as well as Rebel Fleet Troopers. hoping to get this set up within the coming weeks.

finally started putting up the shevles for my display yesterday, now I have to organize my collection, figure out how i want to display stuff (movie scenes etc) and then get to work.

already have a cool idea of what i want to do for a Clone Wars set featuring the AT-TE. thinking of the Battle of Teth.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Right now mine is a storage box for a lot of figures. I think I stuffed over 100 figures into all the compartments and chairs.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

The sound-effects are from ANH.

Therefore I am removing my ANH crew (never including Leia in the first place) from the '78 mold Falcon (but '95 incarnation) and putting them (recurring throughout the ship) in the BMF, with obvious updated figures (so they can sit down) in certain areas.

"Training on the Falcon" Ben and Luke in the cockpit, with included Han and Chewie at the controls.

Dejerrik Champ Chewie at the chess table, with TotF R2 and C-3PO.

'95 Luke being trained by '95 Ben while '99 CommTech Han watches.

'95 Han in the gunner chair - can't really see him in there anyway.

I may put a good Bespin Escape Leia and get a wounded Luke Bespin for the SickBay. I'm not sure.

Back in the "storage compartment" I may put a Bespin Han, a Hoth Leia, and the extra '95 Chewie and '95 C-3PO.

Currently, I have the Jedi Master Luke training Infinities Leia, to which I'm going to probably add Jacen and Jaina when I get them - but only temporarily, as they will wind up in my old '95 Falcon, as a NJO display, proably with a custom Han Solo (made from KotCS Indiana Jones' head) and probably a custom Mara Skywalker (Jedi).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    '95 Luke being trained by '95 Ben while '99 CommTech Han watches.
    And '99 CommTech Han thinking to himself, "Man, how do I get some of those Jedi-roids?"
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Still using '95 figures. I know its well known that you don't ''replace'' figures Tycho but I still can't fathom how the difference in standards even between your '95 Luke and your '99 Commtech Han doesn't irk you in the extreme!

[FONT=Courier New]- ANH Han and Chewie in the pilot/co-pilot seats. C3P0 and Smuggler Lando in the back seats.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Various versions of our OT heroes in the main holds/compartments including some EU versions as well.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It's been a while since I messed with it. I may change out some of the figures this coming weekend and make it a Clone Wars era craft with various special ops clone troopers like Republic Commandos and ARC troopers along with Anakin and Obi Wan.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]- ANH Han and Chewie in the pilot/co-pilot seats. C3P0 and Smuggler Lando in the back seats.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Various versions of our OT heroes in the main holds/compartments including some EU versions as well.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It's been a while since I messed with it. I may change out some of the figures this coming weekend and make it a Clone Wars era craft with various special ops clone troopers like Republic Commandos and ARC troopers along with Anakin and Obi Wan.[/FONT]
    i like the concept of the Clone Wars era Falcon. was thinking of something like this using perhaps one of the old Hasbro versions and customizing it slightly.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks