Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TRU Force Unleashed sets

Nothing too new to report, and I'm not sure how this was missed until now, but Hasbro's Q&A round-up has a picture of a new Galen Marek from the upcoming sets. It's very Mandalorian-riffic (using Evolutions Jango's torso and arms, it seems) and has a new, more accurate head sculpt. Was this costume in the original game? If not, it could be a preview for the second one (or maybe it's in Ultimate Sith Edition - I have no idea).

The page also has the new Juno Eclipse, but we've already seen that, so there you go.

That's the bounty hunter outfit, at least it was in the Wii version.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I am sooo looking forward to these. I really like the EU, especially as diorama background filler. And those seem like the bulk of EU offerings for next year. I am just afraid about the price on the package.

I believe in the Xbox version that new outfit was called smuggler disguise. For photos, see this thread. Really looking forward to these sets... they'd have to have a pretty high price tag to scare me away. I'd even like a spare Galen Marek head or two to fix the figures I've already got with inaccurate faces.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

It's hard to say at this point with so little info given, but I'm all over these sets if they can just keep the build and paint quality at a decent level. That Galen Marek figure looks good, but Hasbro's photos of their prototypes always look good... and often much different than the final product.
    plasticfetish.net

Honestly, it's a secondary costume I could have lived without. There are a ton of in-game costumes that would have better served the figure, but I guess they aren't as easy to recycle from earlier figures. It was a forgettable one...
    http://www.supercheats.com/guides/fi...ashed/cos5.jpg

But I'll buy the sets none the less, I bet.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

[FONT=Courier New]I had no interest in the set until I saw the bounty hunter version figure pic. I am sure I have a spare Jango helmet laying around somewhere and now I will have another Mando training sgt. for my clones or a generic Mando soldier.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]And game accurate Juno Eclipse is a bonus.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

this is actually one of the few outfits in the game i use with the exception of the Sith Stalker gear and the Coreillian Flight Suit versions. can't wait for these to hit retail. looking forward to seeing what the other figures are going to be. hoping for a Battle Damaged Rahm Kota, Proxy and perhaps teenage Leia
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    this is actually one of the few outfits in the game i use with the exception of the Sith Stalker gear and the Coreillian Flight Suit versions. can't wait for these to hit retail. looking forward to seeing what the other figures are going to be. hoping for a Battle Damaged Rahm Kota, Proxy and perhaps teenage Leia
    Now I wish I had the Unleashed Evo set. Going to probably pass on at least one, and pass on both if they split Proxy and Juno into seperate sets.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Now I wish I had the Unleashed Evo set. Going to probably pass on at least one, and pass on both if they split Proxy and Juno into seperate sets.
    pb you can possibly still find a set at a TRU or something. i spotted a few a couple weeks ago at a TRU by me but they were still marked full price. I see if i spot anymore and if you want i'll pick up a set for you.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks