Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

New Hasbro AT-AT Information

There has been more rumored information posted at rebelscum.com about the proposed AT-AT that is possibly coming. There was also info on a new Jabba the Hutt play set to scale.

Rumor Report: Big AT-AT (BAT-AT?)
    Posted by Curto on January 19, 2010 at 08:10 PM CST:
    We've gotten in a new spy report that pretty much matches the latest reports from around the net these days, concerning Hasbro's newest BIG vehicle...the AT-AT. Although this is still not an official confirmation, it's certainly enough to get you excited. According to our Rebel Spy, the AT-AT is much bigger than all previous versions, close to 3 feet tall. In addition, the side panels open up to fit in more troops. There's also a much larger cockpit, and a rear opening panel to fit a speeder bike inside. Stay tuned for more as the reports roll in!

Quote Originally Posted by borisfan84 View Post
    There has been more rumored information posted at rebelscum.com about the proposed AT-AT that is possibly coming. There was also info on a new Jabba the Hutt play set to scale.

Rumor Report: Big AT-AT (BAT-AT?)
    Posted by Curto on January 19, 2010 at 08:10 PM CST:
    We've gotten in a new spy report that pretty much matches the latest reports from around the net these days, concerning Hasbro's newest BIG vehicle...the AT-AT. Although this is still not an official confirmation, it's certainly enough to get you excited. According to our Rebel Spy, the AT-AT is much bigger than all previous versions, close to 3 feet tall. In addition, the side panels open up to fit in more troops. There's also a much larger cockpit, and a rear opening panel to fit a speeder bike inside. Stay tuned for more as the reports roll in!
    if this is true, at 3 feet tall that would be a monster of a vehicle well exceeded the $100 mark and going for easily $150 to $200 just on the tooling alone. now you throw in a speeder bike and figure and the price rises more. this is still a wait and see for me.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

What? That otheR Site posting rumors as news? Shocked!!! I'm shocked I tell you.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

A 3ft tall AT-AT would be insanely massive. I would welcome it, but like DA mentioned, I doubt it would be for $100 or $114. If it does turn out to be true, all I can say is "WOW!!!!"

if it is that big there is no way it can be $100. Not unless they scale the electronics and other things way back. Why are they equpping almost all the big vehicles with ejectable speeders or some other ejectable vehicle? I am not entirly sure I like that they are adding that on the big vehicles.

Well, how big is the previous one? I'm not at home so I can't measure it. But the legs make up much of the vehicle's height, so perhaps the "almost three feet" thing could be accurate.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Well, how big is the previous one? I'm not at home so I can't measure it. But the legs make up much of the vehicle's height, so perhaps the "almost three feet" thing could be accurate.
    [FONT=Courier New]The old one is maybe 2' max.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I don't think I have the room for something like this! What's worse is that I have a rather amorous dog that might think I bought it for him.
    But it does seem verrry cool, especially how it seems closer to the version mentioned in the Cross- sections book.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    the old one is roughly 20" tall, the box (since i still have one boxed) for the endor version is 17" high x 20" tall

I would buy this!

I never did get the old version, I wanted it, just never got around to buying one.
    May the force be with you.