Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Resurgence of the jedi battle pack

Anyone find this yet, and if so what store?

i got one at target last week.

I saw two at Target and left them for some kid who doesn't have the figures eight times each.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I saw two at Target and left them for some kid who doesn't have the figures eight times each.
    that honestly made me laugh out loud Thanks for the replies!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    once i finally have the room, they will crew the BMF along with han and chewie. i certainly have other versions them, but it was an easy way to get all 4, and the sculpts seem good.

I saw it a couple of times yesterday at both Target and TRU.

I also saw it a lot last year when it was called "Training on the Millennium Falcon".
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I thought I read somewhere that this was a new r2 or that there was something special about him? Can't remember where...........

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    I saw it a couple of times yesterday at both Target and TRU.

I also saw it a lot last year when it was called "Training on the Millennium Falcon".
    All four figures are different from that set, even though they're the same characters.

Quote Originally Posted by gba88
    I thought I read somewhere that this was a new r2 or that there was something special about him? Can't remember where...........
    It's an R2-D2 using the R4-G9 mold, which has the third leg that extends when you rotate the dome. Many collectors consider it to be superior to the VOTC mold, which they usually use for R2-D2 nowadays. They've used the mold for him before - on the 2007 figure with the rocket jets and in the comic pack with the stormtrooper Luke - but this is the closest it's come to a "normal" R2-D2, though he has some light sand on his feet.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

They might all be different, or improved in some way, but it still seems like a repack to me.

Maybe it's because of how little time (IMO) has passed since the last set came out.
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I got mine from HTS a few weeks back. Bought it mainly for the Luke, but I was wanting a few extras of the other characters, so the repacks didn't bother me so much.