Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    So far I've gotten forms with Aayla Secura, Hondo Ohnaka, and TX-20. I'll mail off shortly . . . I might wait until April, after the Eopie deal has expired, so as to not have them accidentally send me another Eopie.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I got enough UPCs with a snow obi-wan and snow anakin, so I sent order form out Saturday.
    I actually want him, he looks cool. And since I'm slowly collecting all the CW jedi's I'll need him to have complete collection.

They actually cashed my check already for Nahdar.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

just mailed out my form for Nahdar Vebb this morning. can't wait to get him in the mail.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    They actually cashed my check already for Nahdar.
    When did you mail it out?

While preparing my order form today, I noticed that the mailing address is "Star Wars 2009 Premium Item Offer". Um . . . isn't it 2010? I wonder if that's why the Eopie mix-up happened?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Jonthejedi, I noticed the other day that they had cashed my check as well.
    "Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss?"

Saw two of them at the Frank & Sons collector show yesterday (both were $15). It has a "3-D package" fold-out).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I will be mailing off for two of these figures soon. Alien jedi are pretty cool. yeah.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I hope that, if they can't fill my order for an Eopie, they don't think they can just substitute it out for a Groan Wars figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.