Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I hope that, if they can't fill my order for an Eopie, they don't think they can just substitute it out for a Groan Wars figure.
    The only thing making me groan is that awful, awful pun.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    The only thing making me groan is that awful, awful pun.
    Nope, these are much, much worse:

"I hope that, if they can't fill my order for Old Space, they don't think they can just substitute it out for a Cologne Wars figure."

"I hope that, if they can't fill my order for 'SNL: The Best of Dan Akroyd,' they don't think they can just substitute it out for a Conehead figure."

"I hope that, if they can't fill my order for an E or P, they don't think they can just substitute it out for a Consonant/Vowel figure."

"I hope that, if they can't fill my order for Folicle Forces #4, they don't think they can just substitute it out for a Comb Wars figure."
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

you're right, those are much worse

See? Ye [don't] ask, and ye shall receive punnery in abundance.

My check for Jedi Mon was mailed out on 3/23 or so, and it shows as cashed on my account around 3/30 or so. Maybe due to the cruddy issues with Qui-Gopie have sped up the process on the '10 one.

My Nahdar Vebb arrived today! I sent my UPCs in on January 26th according to my post on page one of this thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00130.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	22802   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00131.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	22803  

And with mine about two months after yours, I expect mine on May 22nd (unless Saturday delivery is gone by then).

so it's been a month since Hasbro cashed my check for either Qui Gon/Eopie or Vebb and haven't heard anything yet. I know it takes months but was hoping that it would be here early. oh well the wait is on. haven't gotten any mail saying they were delayed so here's hoping.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

It arrived this week. And now I have it... in my possession. It's a "free" figure.

Remember when mail-aways were special figures? Like Fett, Mace, B'Omarr, Emperor, Trooper Han, Stormtrucas, et al?

My Vebb showed up Sat.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Mine came on Friday. The bubble was somewhat dented at the bottom, but as an opener, I don't care. His articulation is much better than most of the rest of the TCW line - his shoulders are double-jointed, which is strange, but can make for some really cool poses.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram