Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    The bubble was somewhat dented at the bottom, but as an opener, I don't care.
    You'd think Hasbro'd be better about sending out their mail-aways in decent condition, especially when you have to specify whether you're a kid, parent, or collector. (They're especially bad on HTS.com about just throwing things in oversized or undersized boxes without padding, while selling the same items AFA graded for insane amounts. But they don't offer the promotions AFA graded, so why not take more care with them?)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

mine arrived Saturday... he looks really nice. can't wait to get him into a display fighting Grievious.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Oh, I forgot to mention; the box wasn't even taped shut. Just lifted the slot and opened it up, with no "stuffing" packaging to keep it from gittin' all busted up. Glad I didn't get a 2010 version of an Early Bird box.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega