Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New Mail Away for 2010

So, the Mon Cal Jedi is the figure?

Details probably are in some email inboxes or the front page here.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Oh boy! I can skip this one... unless a custom Bant Eerin could be easily made from him. Is Kit secretly a pedophile with a Mon Cal fetish, 'cause he seems to get lots of Mon Cal padawans?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I sent my form and UPCs in this morning. This isn't as cool as the last mail-away, but I am excited to get this figure. I figure since I have all the other CW Jedi...

I like how they're not even trying to hide the vintage assortment anymore.

I'll wait until I get an order form, and if it's anything like the Qui-Gon mail-away, I'm sure to have thousands of them.

I'd almost pick two up, one to keep and be my 3rd CW figure (Ahsoka and Mail Away Rex are the only other ones) and the other to become a Cilgahl custom.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I downloaded the redemption form from HTS. Before I go and dig out all my figure inserts with the UPCs I've kept from past purchases, can anyone confirm that the assortment number for each line hasn't changed since last year?

The form requires UPCs from Build-A-Droid (87535 Asst.), Legends (87995 Asst.), The Clone Wars (87638 or 94736 Asst.), or Vintage (not yet released 87568 Asst.). If I can use UPCs from figures I purchased last year I can get a couple forms in the mail for two Nahdar Vebb figs on Monday.

The only figs I've seen with the gold sticker have been on ones I'm not really interested in (Grinless Scube Kit and Glowing Asajj Dooku). I will wait, or pass completely.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I downloaded the redemption form from HTS. Before I go and dig out all my figure inserts with the UPCs I've kept from past purchases, can anyone confirm that the assortment number for each line hasn't changed since last year?

The form requires UPCs from Build-A-Droid (87535 Asst.), Legends (87995 Asst.), The Clone Wars (87638 or 94736 Asst.), or Vintage (not yet released 87568 Asst.). If I can use UPCs from figures I purchased last year I can get a couple forms in the mail for two Nahdar Vebb figs on Monday.
    Those assortment numbers match with what we've seen since July 2008, so anything on the 2008-2009 storm/clone trooper cards or the smaller 2009-2010 red/black/orange-trim cards. The second Clone Wars assortment number (94736) will apparently be applied to it when the line comes back in the fall, along with the vintage (so apparently Saga Legends will have the same number, which is annoying).

Thanks for the clarification, JJL! I got two forms in the mail for a couple Vebbs today.

Snow Job, a.k.a. Obi-Wan from ice world, was on the pegs today, and at an even $6, with the mail-away sticker, so I bought him. The figure's actually pretty good (removable hood and goggles, cool Force point hand sculpt). I intend to mail off for the Mon Cal tomorrow.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."