Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Space Outlaw View Post
    To what picture are you referring? I've been scouring for images but so far nothing....

EDIT: Never mind, found 'em.

Wow.

And a new Cloud Car, the ROTS Swamp Speeder and Gunship Droid, and even a new (looks like the old mold though) A-Wing.

Pics: http://www.toyark.com/news/star-wars...for-2010-2065/
    Just so you know, JediNews.co.uk has boxed and loose shots of the final product (or at least something close to it).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by The Space Outlaw View Post
    and even a new (looks like the old mold though) A-Wing.
    Hmmmm, I wonder if that's just going to be a standard A-Wing in the $25 vehicle line or the blue "concept" version.

Even though it will never happen, I actually wouldn't mind a redo on the A-Wing, if for no other reason than to get rid of that ugly reverse-etching.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

im just very sad they r just now bringing this thing out, if they would have done this a year or two ago i would have bought like three of them, but now i just dont have the funds or the space. awesome looking toy though!

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Just so you know, JediNews.co.uk has boxed and loose shots of the final product (or at least something close to it).
    Oh, that is pretty. Definitely a Must-Buy. Thanks!!

I almost want to have this thread on record so I can come back to it and say, "He told you so!", when you guys start complaining about the way the gunner sits in the Speeder.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Dak and Jansen didn't have legs.
    Problem solved.

You're welcome.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

So the speeder coming out this year is a new mold? Is it bigger ?

Quote Originally Posted by darthbooger View Post
    So the speeder coming out this year is a new mold? Is it bigger ?
    It looks like it's 100% new and it should be smaller and more inline with the actual scale. I know some people think that scaling down the snowspeeder is a bad thing but when it is so big next to the AT-AT it kind of ruins it. I mean, it's probably not going to be able to have the new snowspeeder be able to pass cleanly through the legs of the rumored (and seemingly very likely) BAT-AT, but it should at least be close. With the current versions of these two craft the snowspeeder is almost as large as the AT-AT's body!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Thanks for the answer but oh my god I'm getting old ,even for star wars , whats a BAT-AT?