WotC ending SW License

http://community.wizards.com/go/thre...t_announcement

No more minis, no more supplaments. They're blaming the economy.

I was about to compliment them. I've enjoyed the Scum and Villany supplament more than any in years. I loved Starships of the Galaxy 2 (one of the first post Saga rules). I'm trying to find KotR for a lot less than what it is going for, and maybe the Clone Wars to round out this edition with material that isn't totally rehashed, gives most of the EU as well as movie characters.

The only thing really missing from the last edition was the big Alien Anthology. The first version and RCR versions ARE quite simply 2 of the best SW books I own after the Pop Up Guide and the Complete Cross Sections in the non-premium book category.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Thanks for the info PB.

Sucks! Yet another line goes into the crapper. Not good.

I particularly liked SSB and I collected all of the mounted figs from the various collections. Wizards did a nice job overall, but they sure were a pain in the arse to collect la carte.

I'm not sure that the unmarked box is the way to go in this day and age.

Jeez, is the 3 3/4" line gonna be the only line left standing?
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Apparently, this was known by Hasbro and WotC when Hasbro got the 2018 extrension. WotC opted not to be included because RPG/Minis was included, but they waived it. So people who are big RPGers have been speculating for close to 3+ years about this.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

that's a blow. loved the line never played the game but always wanted to give it a try. couldn't find any local groups that wanted to start up. never spotted Starships of the Galaxy 2 loved the first series of Starship battles - the ship blended nicely with some of the Titanium line.

oh well. hopefully alot of this stuff will go on clearence in some of the stores and I can pick a few things up. on the plus side at least the loss of the line is a little bit of a relief on the pinch of my wallet
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'm thinking of going to the local shops, buying up all I can, selling them for 15-20 bucks more, not double like right now on Amazon. I bet I can only be out the copies I keep/break even.