Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    okay so so far I only spotted these waves once back in the beginning of March and since then the pegs have been massively dry.... it makes me worry that Hasbro is going to dump a ton of product on us again and my wallet is going to scream in agony once more. i was sorta hoping that Hasbro wouold stagger the figures....perhaps the first half of the year would be the last EU Legacy wave and the Clone Wars and then the second half of the year would be the Vintage Collection..... I'm nervous that Hasbro is going to dump everything on us in August.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    .... I'm nervous that Hasbro is going to dump everything on us in August.
    I second that!
    I have a baby on the way in June, so if I can't get some new figures before he is born, I won't be getting much at all for a while after.
    Maybe we're all insane! - Broken Iris

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    okay so so far I only spotted these waves once back in the beginning of March and since then the pegs have been massively dry.... it makes me worry that Hasbro is going to dump a ton of product on us again and my wallet is going to scream in agony once more. i was sorta hoping that Hasbro wouold stagger the figures....perhaps the first half of the year would be the last EU Legacy wave and the Clone Wars and then the second half of the year would be the Vintage Collection..... I'm nervous that Hasbro is going to dump everything on us in August.
    These waves are continuing to ship and will likely do for a while still. I do believe the introcuction of the Vintage Collection and most of the related products will be in early August . . . but you know that now, so why not start saving up so it doesn't take you by surprise? Since there's no packaging changeover for 2011, the waves are supposed to be flowing in with more regularity next year.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

finally spotted (and caved in as well) some of the new Clone Wars figures in NY TRU this weekend...picked up Commander Bly, Captain Rex Cold Weather Gear, and Magna Guard..they were $8.49 each so i caved and bought them but was also worried that I wouldn't spot them again. now knowing my luck I'll find them in Walmart this week for $6.00 each..... always happens.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

The Magnaguard is surprisingly cool- I thought it was just a repaint, but they re-tooled the original sculpt and gave the legs much better articulation. That and the nice cloak made me buy a second one a few weeks after the first!

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl VayDar View Post
    The Magnaguard is surprisingly cool- I thought it was just a repaint, but they re-tooled the original sculpt and gave the legs much better articulation. That and the nice cloak made me buy a second one a few weeks after the first!
    i totally agree... might see about picking up an addition 2-3 of this guy. perhaps the best Magna Guard figure to date.