Wave 11: The Aayla Secura Wave

I was able to pick up the new Aayla Secura and Hondo Ohnaka today at Toys R Us. They have the new Nahdar Vebb Special Offer foil on the front. The Aayla that they had has kind of wonky eyes, so I may hold off opening her package () for a bit to see if I can find a better paint ap. The Hondo figure looks pretty sweet. I guess I may as well send away for Nahdar as soon as possible.

When I went to purchase them they did not ring up so the checker ran back to grab a different figure to scan in their place and came back with a Saga Legends figure. I told him that the figures were from different lines and the guy just looked at me like a was speaking a different language, so I gave up, paid and went on my way.

Registered
    Northern Virginia, in toy hell. Nothing good here.
    Mine's like that too, the eyes. All the ones on the pegs were like that. Must happen in the production. Open her up, very nice figure nonetheless.

I managed to get all 4 of the wave, I like 'em all. I did find it odd that the pictures of Trooper Jek all showed him with a rocket launcher, yet he was packed in with a gatling. Either way, no complaints.

cant wait for this wave i want me a new aayla even though she isn't movie accurate! glad to hear that only a paint botch is keeping her from being a good figure! Look forward to finding her!

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

I actually saw Hondo Ohnaka and Aayla Secura at Target earlier today. Aayla did have some wonky eyes, so I passed on getting her, but I did buy Hondo since I'm such a sucker for ROTJ alien races (and this figure gave us two ROTJ aliens ). Really liking Hondo, except for his limited articulation. He keeps falling over because he doesn't have articulated knees and ankles and his plastic coat is forcing his legs into a "leaning forward" pose. This is exactly why super-articulation should be standard for EVERY figure. However I still like the toy enough that I'll just stick him on an action stand.

It looks like this will be the first time I've ever sent in for a mail away figure since 1995's Han Stormtrooper. Like I said, I'm a sucker for ROTJ aliens and a Mon Calamari Jedi is just too good to pass up.

I got Aayla and Bly at Target the other day. Luckily her eyes were painted normally so I'm happy with my purchase. At least her ankles and knees are much stronger than ROTS Aayla's and so she can actually stand.

I passed on Jek because I already got him from the WM 2 pack.

looking forward to seeing this wave at retail but not sure if I'll buy everything this year....I'm going to be seriously cutting back on collecting and not focusing on getting one of every figure made. I do want the various clones and commanders.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I found Hondo Ohnaka ( having a hard time keeping his monkey lizard on him), Commander Bly, (today at Target) and Clone tanker (grey chest) and Ziro's Assassin Droid last week at Walmart. I sent away for the Vebb Figure when the form came out on the website so i have a few extra Upc's now.

still no sign of this wave at retail by me...getting worried and also relieved...worried that it might be a few months and i get slammed with new product...relieved that my wallet is getting a bit of a vacation.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I picked up Aayla on Saturday at Target.

Didn't get a chance to inspect her yet.
    When I get home, I'll have to see how her eyes look.
    They didn't have Ohnaka, have to keep looking for him.

I found a magna guard but passed.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.