Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2010 Clone Wars Wave 1 and 2 Found in Tennessee

At lunch today, I found the first 2 waves of Clone Wars at Walmart in Franklin Tennessee. All figures were present except for Commander Bly, Hondo O'Naka, and Aayla Secura. These new figures look really good; especially the Darth Sidious and Anakin. Definatley keep your eyes open for these waves since these start the new mail-away figure promaotion as well.

Found wave 1 at Target in Glen Burnie, MD...didn't see wave 2. Our Wally's are still choked with Saga Legends.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I found Sidious and Anakin at the WM in Grand Island, NE today. The scanner didn't know what the item was, so they did an override and let me have them.

I found Thi-Sen and Cold-weather Anakin at Walmart this morning. Some of the repacked figures with the Nahdar Vebb foil sticker were there, but the Separatist Tactacle Droid (TX-20 I think), Commander Stone and the Palpatine were nowhere to be found. Anakin rung up just fine, but Thi-sen wasn't in the computer. She just scanned Anakin twice.

Annoying note: The clone wars figures were the front figure on almost every peg including the Saga Legends and B.A.D. pegs. It like they got the case and just threw it up one per peg without looking at where is is SUPPOSED to go.
    Last edited by sonofsokol; 02-08-2010 at 09:54 AM. Reason: added annoying note

I picked up Hondo O'Naka, TX-20, and Thi-Sen at WM yesterday for $6.97.

really looking forward to getting Darth Sidious... not sure about the rest yet..will have to wait and see
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    really looking forward to getting Darth Sidious... not sure about the rest yet..will have to wait and see
    Found Darth Sidious, Cold Weather Anakin and the Tal Sen at Target Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I purchased Hondo Ohnaka at the Target in Edmond, Oklahoma on Saturday. They had one other Clone Wars figure with the Nahdar Vebb offer sticker, but it was Cad Bane. I already had him. So, that was the remnant of the new Clone Wars wave anyway!
    "Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss?"

finally saw the first signs of this wave showing up in my area.. was in Walmart and spotted Commander Bly, Commander Stone, Cold Weather Obi-Wan, Cold Weather Anakin, Firefighter Droid and MagnaGuard figures on the pegs... sad part is that I didn't have the cash to spend and had to put them all back on the pegs...

really want Rex and Sidious from these waves but they were absent unfortunately. oh well i get paid next week so hopefully I'll be able to pick up some new figures soon.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I got Rex with cold weather gear (he doesn't seem to want to stand very well) along with snow obi and Anakin the other day at Walmart. I like all three of them a lot. I passed on sidious, fire droid and magnaguard.