Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Quiz

Alright it is over and I will announce the winner on my site at around 6:00 PM Eastern time. Thank you all for playing, I will try and do another one next year, and congrats to the winner.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

Hmmm, I think Barada was more the "ultimate king of timing" 'cause I now know I got that question right.

Congrats Bigbarada, you won... um... say, what did you win?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well if I was rich I would hand him out some money. But unfortunatly I am not so I if he had a website I would have put up a banner of it. So if BigBarada does get a website in the next year I will put a banner up of it. So for those of you that thought you would win a good prize than sorry to disappoint you but this was just for fun.

Alright I won!!! What? No prize? What a jip!! j/k

Hmmm, I think Barada was more the "ultimate king of timing" 'cause I now know I got that question right.
    You're right, I was lucky enough to get the day off that day and I was at my computer at 3:30 (Mountain Time) with my hand hovering over the 'submit' button.

Hey Grif, hopefully I'll have a website soon so I'll let you know.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    i took your silly little did I do?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Hey Eternal Padawan...

I will check and get back to you later.